2 - HOME SWEET HOME

I suddenly awoke to the sound of two car doors slamming shut. My eyes widened when I realized where I was. So this wasn't a dream. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes again. I needed to get away from these two as fast as I can. I started wiggling around in the trunk, trying my best to untie myself until I heard the trunk is opened. Cioccolata stood above me; his gaze felt threatening. Secco was right beside him as always. The two of them picked me up and started to carry me. I struggled around in his arms as best as I could. I heard another door being opened.

"We're home!" Cioccolata sighed happily. I heard the door close behind him along with Secco's footsteps, not treading far behind. Then, yet again, another door opened. This time I was being carried downstairs. I was so scared for what was to come.

"Time for a little fun!" Cioccolata chuckled in excitement. He laid me down on a cold metal table. Then I felt leather straps slap across my wrists, then on my ankles. One of them ripped the blindfold off of my eyes; I was met with Cioccolata's gaze. Secco was jumping around, giddy to let the show begin. My entire body was trembling; I felt like I was frozen. My breathing was all over the place; I couldn't breathe. Cioccolata took notice of this and stroked his hands across my head.

"There's no need to be scared, dear." Cioccolata hummed in a loving tone. The way he was touching me, the voice, the look, everything made every single hair on my body stand on end. I felt like I was going to be sick. Cioccolata let go of me and walked to one of the sinks against the wall. Cioccolata began to wash his hands and put on some rubber gloves. Secco was on the other side of the room, fiddling with a camera.

"Please, Cioccolata, let me go. I'll do anything. Just please don't hurt me." I started to plead as the tears poured out of my eyes. Begging and crying for my life was the last thing I wanted to do in front of them, but it was the only thing I could think of.

"Secco, make sure the battery is charged all the way," Cioccolata ordered, ignoring my pleadings for mercy. Secco began shaking his head rapidly in response to Cioccolata's order. The doctor began setting up some sort of machine for me. He hooked IVs in my arms. I think it was for anesthesia. I could hear Cioccolata humming a song before pulling out a black bag from underneath the metal table.

"Now, dear, where to start..." Cioccolata began. Secco quickly ran beside his companion and started recording. Cioccolata opened the bag and began laying out surgical tools and a marker. I tried kicking my feet and pulling my arms, nothing worked. He picked up a marker and started to mark places on my body where he wanted to cut first. The marker made me squirm. Every time I would move, he would grab my body tightly, advising me to stop.

"Stop squirming; I'm trying to do my job." Cioccolata aggressively barked. He kept marking, erasing, and marking again until he was satisfied with his work. Once finished, he stood back and looked at what he did in admiration. Secco got closer to get an up-close shot of Cioccolata's work. I started to whimper. Cowering and begging for my life like this was one of the most humiliating things I've done. I want to make this monster pay for the things he's put me through. These disgusting freaks.

"Now, let the fun begin!" Cioccolata laughed in excitement. This was the last thing I heard before completely losing consciousness.