My name

Miami, Flordia

Tyler has been thinking about his past relationship recently he's even slipped up and said his exes name. Tyler really did believe that isabelle was his soulmate and everyone else did too. He was starting to think is katya making him happy?

FLASH BACK COUPLE HOURS AGO
"isa- uh katya"
the nba player tried to cover up his mistake while calling his girlfriend

"huh? who's isa?"
katya felt kinda worried cause she knew how nba players were, hoes.

"um nobody why"
tyler said in denial

"tyler why the fuck would you just call me another girls name? now who the fuck is isa? are you cheating on me.."
the girl got quiet

"no no the fuck no"
tyler said quick

"right say another bitches name again i dare you. don't play with me Tyler"
katya snapped

Tyler just got up quietly and decided to go out and not deal with Katya.

"imma go out i'll be back later"
without hearing her reply Tyler got up and left the apartment

tyler soon got in his truck heading out to a spot where it reminded him of isa.

a diner in Miami that isa and Tyler soon found when Tyler got drafted and they spent their time together in the city.

Isabelle's POV

Isa had a modeling shoot out in Miami she prayed and hoped she wouldn't run into her ex to insure her self from crying at the sight of the boy she still loves.

She sat in her living room waiting for her uber to arrive to the airport.

She planned on meeting up with her best friend who currently lived in Miami. She has 3 days before her shoot so it gave her times to chill and rest from jet lag and hang out before she needed to work.

Her phone goes off singling that her uber has arrived. Isa grabbed her suitcase and rolled them out her front door and to the uber.

Her driver helped her with her bags and made small tall

"oh hello beautiful lady, how are you today?
the man tried to put in a respectful manner

"ahha thank you and i'm doing okay, how about you?
the girl said telling the truth to the stranger she'd probably never see again

"i'm great! but why not doing better than okay? is something wrong?"
the man asked sincerely

"i- um,

isa thought back to her ex boyfriend she still loved him and wasn't over him at all she wasn't sure to tell a stranger about her life but she did anyways

"well my ex boyfriend got a new girlfriend and the things we use to do he does them with her and i guess i miss him in a way"
she said fiddling with her fingers

"oh darling, if the love was real and true he'll find his way back to you. No matter the place the time he'll find his way back if he truly loved you. The universe will make you guys collide some how"
the driver said as he began to pull up to the airport

Isa was left speech left she couldn't deny that her and tyler were madly in love, well use to be but she started to agree and question will he ever find his way back if he truly loved her.

"i uh- thank you have a nice day sir"
isa said quickly getting out the car

before she shut the door she turned around and thanked the man for his advice then shut the door grabbing her bags and she shut the door and he pulled off into LA traffic.

Isa began walking into the airport checking into her terminal and going through the process of trying to board her flight.

As she began to find her seat on the plane all she could think about is what the man said and what he had told her about Tyler.

TIME SKIP

Isa's plane soon landed and she exited her plane finding her one of her closest friends Marabelle but everyone calls her Belle or Bella for short.

"MY LOVEEE BELLAAA!!"
isa said giving the girl a hug

"ISAAA BEAR"
the shorter girl responded

"it's been so long and i have so much to tell you"
isa said grabbing her suit cases and walking to their uber

"ouu okay update me then"
the blonde girl said helping with the luggage's

"well.. imstillinlovewithtylerbuthehasagirlfriendandidontknowhwhattodocauseistilllovehimandithinkaboutusallthetime"
she said taking a deep breath after

"WHAT"

"TYLER? HERRO?"
the best friend responded

"yeah.."
isa shyly said

"awwe poor baby"
the blonde went in for a hug

"i don't know bro i love him a lot still i don't know why we had to end so fast"
she said fiddling with her fingers again

"it's okay babe, how about we go to that one diner?"
she said trying to cheer her best friend up

"i- mean sure i'm kinda hungry anyways"
she said not wanting to go but something in her gut is dragging her there.

End of chapter 5 ' My name '