nude

IsaBelle's Pov

It's been months since the incident of running into Tyler happened after that week i went home but then had to flight back out a week later and was offered a modeling and being a face of a big company based in Miami.

They offered me and job and i took it. Now you're probably like what the fuck happened with Tyler?

Let me explain.

We talked. Hung out a couple times and gotten close to best friends again. Today we're going on a boat with. couple of friends Katya was suppose to come but she has something to do with her family.

I feel bad that every time i hang out with Tyler she isn't there and is always busy or has an emergency.

........................
Tyler's Pov

Lately somethings been off Katya has been blowing me off when i want her to meet my friends and hang out. She's always had an emergency meeting or family business. She says it's nothing so i'm gonna keep it that way. She's still my girlfriend and i'm trying hard to like her but when there's someone like Isabelle i can't.

I was scrolling through my instagram feed when one of Isa's post popped up. The photo was extremely attractive and she was stunning.

As i continued to stare i felt my pants hardening.

"fuck me bro"

i got up and locked the door.

WARNING THERE WILL BE A SEXUAL SCENARIO SKIP PAST IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THESES

I was hard as a rock. i was turned on by a picture. a half nude picture of my ex.

I pulled my member out and began stroking thoughts of isa occurred in my mind.

I started to imagine Isa stroking me and giving me pleasure since she caused it.

"fuck Isabelle"
a moan escaped

i kept stroking and thinking about Isabelle.

Imagining her doing things to me. Her plump lips wrapped around my cock. Pumping her head up and down till she gagged. Her eyes looking at me while i hold her hair back.

As she stares at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"fuck baby"

i imagined her stroking me slowly with her pleading eyes then my imagination got wilder i proceeded to cum all over my hand.

"Ms.Mathers the things you make me do"

SCENARIO OVER

@IsabelleMathersx

1.3 millions others
self love is the best type of love

COMMENTS DISABLED

End of chapter 8 ''nude'

a/n sorry for a short chapter but here's a smut (; thingy was it good tell me LMAO