court side

Isabelle pov
they say love makes you crazy, and you'll do anything for your significant other. I did anything for Tyler every game never missed one even if it was away.

Flash Back

"baby! are you gonna be at my game tonight?"
Tyler said pulling up into Isa's drive way

"you know I never miss a game my love don't worry i'll see you tonight"
with that she shut the door to Tyler's car and went inside her house

PRESENT TIME

"okay wait you mean to tell me YOU AND TYLER ARE SEEING EACH OTHER?"

bella questioned

"no he has a girlfriend we're just-

Isa was at a lost for words she didn't know what to call them her and Tyler have been talking a lot and hanging out alot together but she doesn't think he wants her back in that way anymore.

friends strictly friends"

"hmm okay oh look it's time for you to go your uber should be here already"
bella rushed her out the door

"okay bye love you i'll be back later"
with that isa left and was on her way to watch Tyler play

Another time skip (forgive me)
The announcer was announcing the starting line up while Isa sat down.

Tonight we watch YOUR HOME TEAM MIAMI HEAT TAKE ON THE PHOENIX SUNS

Tyler didn't know Isa had come he was hoping she did then he'd have at least someone to look for while playing unlike his girlfriend who was to busy every-time he had a game.

Isa walked into the stadium sitting courtside. She knew the media outlets are gonna go crazy seeing this but honestly she didn't care supporting tyler use to be her favorite thing to do. Other people's opinions didn't matter to her. She was here for him.

TIME SKIP

"FIVE SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK HERRO WITH THE BALL WILL HE SHOOT? TO BREAK THE TIE WITH THE SUNS IM THIS HEATED MATCH UP?!"

"HERRO STEPS BACK

HE SHOOTS

SWISH GOES THE NET AND THATS BALL HAME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

the announcer exclaims as Tyler makes the game winner shot. He scans the floor and sees isa smiling wide while sitting next to Maribelle. She blows him a kiss and he catches it and goes back to celebrating with his team.

The night ends with Isa walking out the back way of the stadium where all the athletes and celebrities go to not catch fans swarming them. She sees tyler and he walks up to her with an unexpected gesture?

kiss

on the cheek
and a hug.

"Thanks for coming tonight isa. I missed you around a lot. You being there means so much from me."

"You're welcome ty. i missed you too bucko"
she smiles

horribly interrupted she hears a "click"
they two turn around to see someone hiding around the parking garage.
They realize what's going on and soon get into tyler's car leaving isa's there.