special

Tyler's Pov

As the waitress walked away from taking my order the front door of the restaurant bells rang, meaning someone has entered to do the same thing i was here to do eat.

but this was different wasn't just anyone it was the girl i've been thinking about. The one who i've missed so dearly. My best friend and ex-lover all in one.

Omniscient POV

"Isa?"
Tyler's voice came out softly

"Tyler! hey!"
the brunette clearly flustered to even see him there

"Hey.. it's been awhile how've you been?"
the boy knew he could of kept it at hello but he missed her he missed them together.

"i've been great ty! I heard you made it to the NBA it was like a couple days ago I was in the stands watching you play in high school"
the girl said rambling while reminiscing

"yeah those times were always fun then we went out to that ice cream play after every home game"
he said thinking about all the dates they had together

before he could say another thing Tyler's phone began to buzz with multiple notifications from his girlfriend.

Katya 🖤
where the fuck are you?
8:35pm

why am i seeing you and that bitch r at the same diner ?????
8:36pm

tyler answer you fucking phone before i come down there
8:37pm

hello?
8:38pm

HELLLOOOO
8:39pm

fuck you
8:40pm

Tyler did not wanna anger his girlfriend more he decided to take his food to-go and end his reunion with Isabelle.

"hey i gotta go but it was nice catching up again"
he said standing up and towering over the girl

Isabelle wasn't you're short girl she was tall for a women 5'9 to be exact still short to her former boyfriend but she's taller then most women.

"yeah totally ball out this season maybe i'll catch a game on my tv and cheer you on from my couch"
Isabelle said trying to hide her disappointment that Tyler was leaving so soon.

"hey actually we have a game coming up i can get you tickets or something and it can be like old times again?"
tyler suggested hoping she'd accept the offer

"oh really? i mean if it's okay with you're girlfriend-"
isa started to worry

"i promise she won't care she'll probably be out shooting a gym workout like she always is when she says she can't make my games"
Tyler said nonchalantly

"Sure i guess. do you still have my number ?"
isa pulling out her phone

"always kept it. I'll see you around Isa"
Tyler soon walked out the front door and glanced. back once before opening his driver side door and driving off past paparazzi and ignoring their assumptions.

Isabella took a deep breathe just to process what the fuck just happened.

.....................................

The next day at Miami Heat practice

Tyler began walking into the locker room to where all his teammates were getting ready for this weeks practice.

"yo herro! you never told me you're ex was a model? a real one not no instagram shi. Even though her new instagram post is 😍"
one of the players shouted while gawking at his phone

"man what are y'all even talking about?"
tyler said confusingly

"check her new post bro you fumbled that bag"
jimmy said sitting next to him

Tyler pulled out his phone and opened instagram just to see Isabelle beautiful self on his timeline. Swiping through her photos he fell inlove all over again.

@Isabellemathersx

@Isabellemathersx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2.4 million others
Miami babeyyy (;

@MaraBelleSmith_

comments

scroll to proceed....

He decided to comment something nothing flirty but simple showing that friendliness

@nolimitherro: hey i live there 🙊

"man she's something special"
Tyler said running his hands over his face and leaving the locker room to practice.

End of chapter 7 'special'

a/n i'm so sorry for not updating in so long but i'm here i'll try to update at least once a week !! or twice i'm a student athlete so i do have other priorities but i still wanna keep a schedule for y'all <3

𝔇𝔢𝔧𝔞 𝔙𝔲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें