Chapter 5: Aggression - I

Bold = on the screen

'Bold italic w/ single quotations' = thoughts from screen

"Bold w/ double quotations" = dialogue from screen

Regular = whats going on, people watching

'Normal italic w/ single quotations' = thoughts of people watching

"Normal w/ quotations" = regular dialogue

Chapter 3: Aggression

"Aggression? What type of title is that?" Nie Huaisang complained.

Wei WuXian snickered, seeing Nie MingJue roll his eyes.

Wei WuXian wanted to wash his face and get rid of this hideous make up, only to realize there was no water in the room, not even for drinking or washing! The only basin like container was most likely for lavatory purposes.

"Thats-!" Jin Ling shuddered disgusted.

"Mo XuanYu is older than his cousin and yet it seems he's treated as a worse than an animal," Jin ZiXuan commented and sighed, "God, I hate my dad,"

Wei WuXian walked to the door, pushing at it only to find it locked by the latches. He was trapped in here and locked inside. Wei WuXian's expression turned into a tired sigh, "Mo XuanYu, Mo XuanYu, I really am starting to think we're the same person before this,"

"All these comments that you've been making just keep confusing me!" Ouyang Zizhen whined, "Senior Wei, can't you explain them?"

Wei WuXian shook his head, "Nope,"

None of these were making him feel whatever joy he should be feeling for being alive again at all!

The thought made him laugh lowly, 'Ah, Wei WuXian this is your second- no, third chance of life and it seems almost as bad as your second!'

"What's this stuff about second and third chance?" Lan Qiren asked, "Is this not your second life?"

Wei WuXian laughed awkwardly shifting nervously as he felt all the gazes on him. Clearing his throat, he caught his Mother's gaze and sighed, "I guess you'll learn eventually, Uncle,"

Deciding there was nothing for him to do other than complain and be a victim of his mind (again) Wei WuXian sat in the center of the room in Lotus Position. He had felt the forgotten feeling of spiritual energy in his chest and since Wei WuXian had nothing better to do, he could work on fixing up this weak core.

Jiang Cheng flinched at the word forgotten. His Father looked at him slightly worried, but Jiang Cheng only smiled tightly, glancing over at his brother. He knew Wei WuXian had asked him to let it go, but how could Jiang Cheng possibly do that?!

As he did that, time passed and the day passed. When he opened his eyes again, sunlight was streaming through the gaps in the door and windows. Standing up, Wei WuXian sucked in a small breath feeling light headed and.

Everyone felt it as well, eyebrows knitting in discomfort.

Wei WuXian was puzzled, 'Mo XuanYu's spiritual powers are insignificant to be ignored, there is no reason I should have a problem controlling this body. After all, the core I had was much stronger than this!'

"Shut up!" Wei WuXian hissed at his thoughts, looking over at Jiang Cheng just to see him flinch again. Wei ChangZe saw his gaze and then nudged his wife. He whispered to her and she nodded, using extending the table a bit and scooting a bit. Wei ChangZe then called over, "Sect Leader Jiang- not you Fengmian, come. Why don't you sit beside your sister and A-Ying?"