Chapter 3

|| A/N: Play the video above while reading this also i missed tharntype😅 anyways i hope you enjoy reading my story and sorry if my story isn't good.. ||

Gulf went to the library early than mew, he grab his headset and started to play music, there's a song he doesn't know the title but played because sometimes he share his phone to his sister maybe she downloaded it.. he just let the music play and he enjoyed it actually.

While reading his smiling because of the music.

His done reading but something make him confused, he look at the clock it's already 2 pm but mew isn't showing up, he sighed and look at his phone but no messages at all " can't believe he didn't inform me.. i literally skipped my football practice.. well mom could possibly kill me if she found out my grades anyways " Gulf said and stood up then walk out of the library.

" Gulf!! " Boat shouted " yes phi? " Gulf said " why didn't you show up in the practice? The captain is looking for you " Boat said " i just studied in the library " Gulf said and showed the book his holding " ohh.. come on let's go.. ill just tell the captain " Boat said.

" go.. where? " Gulf said " eat ofcourse " Boat said and gulf just chuckled then started to walk away, Boat smiled and ran up to gulf.

While boat and gulf are eating mild came out of nowhere.

" eating without inviting me? " mild said and then sat down " your nowhere to be found " Gulf said and boat nodded, Mild sighed " anyways why mew is- " before mild finished his word gulf phone rang.

" it's mew " gulf said in his mind and then he just ignore the call " my tutor session today is done " gulf said and continued eating.

" anyways like what I'm saying is why- " again mild is cut " gulf let's play after this?let's rest for a while and then play football? We still 3 hours before school close " Boat said and gulf nodded.

" you literally- " Mild was cut again because gulf spoke " look phi, if you won't shut up right now.. ill never ever treat you any food " gulf said and mild just do the zip mouth thing and just nodded.

After resting a bit they started playing.
gulf left his phone on the locker and had fun " ill miss this " gulf said while playing with the ball " hm? Why? " boat said " because ill be more Focusing on my studies because my grades is not fine " gulf said and boat nodded.

Meanwhile at Mew

" gosh if only dad didn't scold me, ugh! " mew said while driving, he arrived at the school around 2:43, he went to the library but look around gulf is not there he look at the time and sighed, he tried to call gulf to apologize because he felt like apologizing but gulf is not answering.

So what happened and why mew got scolded?

Flashback

Mew was about to go but he was called by his father to talk, once they reached his dad office.

" seriously mew?!? " his dad shouted causing mew to be startled.

" Our company is at sake!! One thing!! It's just one thing mew!! Marry the daughter of the largest company in thailand " His father shouted.

Mew sighed " you forced me to date and to marry a woman i don't even love in the first place " Mew shouted back.

They're fighting over this and mew had enough and left their house then went to his place to cool himself, he spend there not noticing the time and when he look at the time he quickly rushed to his car to go to school.

End of flashback.

Mew went to his car and then his phone buzz because of the notification.

" his angry? Or not.. I'm confused " Mew said looking at the chat.

Mew sighed, he decided to stay in his condo for a while not wanting to his father.

" I just want to live ordinary.. i just want to love someone who i have fallen for.. not the one my parents had choosen " Mew said with tears, he grabbed a beer on the fridge and started to drink non-stop.

At the morning

Mew had a bad headache, he couldn't even stand or walk properly " I shouldn't had that much beer " Mew said, he grab his phone to call someone who can help him.

He tried calling kaownah but he didn't answer same as tong and natt, one person could help him and that is.... gulf.

He dialed gulf phone " gulf please help me " Mew said and told gulf the adress but after that he hung up because his really having a bad headache.

Meanwhile at gulf

Gulf was just looking at his phone " Help him? With what? " Gulf said, his still angry at mew because his not going to be able to play at the football game because he didn't attend the practice but out of curiosity.....