Epilogue

Months later.

Mew is now taking his Phd while gulf is also taking his industrial education and technology.

They're lots of obstacles but both of them are facing and solving it well.

" your my sunflower " Mew said.
" your my sun.. i can't live without you " Gulf said and both of them hug each other.

|| Let's wrap the story with a poem^^ ||

Love can make us blind
Love can make us be wild
But your love is different
Your love is unique

You are the sun that shines brightly throughout my day.
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night.
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive.
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me.
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mockingbird sings.
You are my everything

____________________________________

Mew and Gulf life as a college student is pretty challenging but with the help of each other they faced the obstacles in life without fear.

Mew's life with gulf became happier and easier.

Gulf's life with mew.. it changes the way he thought love could be.. his expectation about love is way beyond what his experiencing now.

Mew know both of them are destined together once he found out gulf is the owner of the sunflower bracelet.

He returned it already to gulf and gulf was shock " it's with all along? " Gulf said and mew smiled.

" now.. sunflower.. can we go on a date tonight? " Mew said and gulf smiled.

" sure.. my sun " gulf said

And their life became a fairy tale that came with an happy ending.

Years later.

" come on mew!! Get up you will be late for work!! " Gulf said and drag mew out of bed " I'm a model gulf.. i don't have any schedules today " Mew said and gulf scoffed.

" not that kind of work.. i know your a model and soon to be an actor but not that kind of work I'm pointing out " gulf said while arms are crossed.

" what work? " mew said still feeling sleepy.

" household work " gulf said and went out.

Mew sighed " his the boss.. what can i say.. his the alpha wife " mew said and then he fixed the bed.

Mew ended up becoming a soon to be an actor and a model. gulf ended up becoming an owner to his parents restuarant.

" mild.. kaownah.. our house is not a staycation house " Gulf said.

" we know but how the heck have a huge ass house if both of you are the only one who's living here " Kaownah said.

" ask mew not me " gulf said and pointed mew who's going downstairs.

" anyways.. everything is free here " mild said and gulf sighed.

" They like free things.. now.. mild and kaownah help me clean the house " Mew said and both of them groan.

Mild and kaownah ended up cleaning the house with mew.

the rest will be in the history of their love story, mewgulf became happy and more free with their relationship.

Mew and Gulf Everlasting Love ends here.

Thank you for reading my story ^^

.
.
.

UPDATE!!

If anyone hasn't read the book 2 of this go check it out, thank u for your support!!