Chapter 5

Who am i to you?
I'm in love again and the reason is you

_________________________________________

" I love playing games.. let's try it on my tutor today " gulf said with a smile in his face while looking at the mirror.

Gulf was ignoring mew for more than 2 weeks, he played football instead but also his studying at home, he also try to do time management and it's pretty working well, he also got higher grades in exam which made his mom proud even more.

Mew was confused of gulf action and it continued for 4 weeks.

" Gulf mew is loo- " Mild words were cut when gulf grabbed his bag and left, Mew came 3 minutes after gulf left " where's gulf? " mew said " he left already " Mild said and mew sighed.

" what's wrong with him this past few weeks he had been ignoring me " mew said and mild just shrug " by the way gulf is really getting back in the track " Mild said but mew just look confused.

Mild smiled " look he place no. 2 on our chart grade " Mild said and pointed to the board.

After the little talk with mild mew look down " maybe that's why his ignoring me because he doesn't need me anymore " Mew said and sighed.

While walking he saw gulf playing football but then when he was to approached him someone did first, he doesn't know why.. but he felt jealous.

Meanwhile at gulf

" Cia! " Gulf said happily, it's his cousin from abroad " Gulf " Cia said with a smile and hug each other " It's been a while~ " Gulf said and cia nodded " it's basically 3 years now since we last met each other " Cia said " yea.. have you unblocked me? " Gulf said and cia just laughed.

The bonding between them is great.

Fast forward

Gulf was walking in the hallway when someone grabbed him and drag him " p...p'mew " Gulf said, mew looks scary for gulf.

Mew brought gulf to a corner " Why are you ignoring me? " Mew said with a straight face " I.. I.. because.. " gulf bite his lower lips and was about to speak again when he felt a pair of soft lips into his lips.

The kiss didn't last long, gulf ears turned red meanwhile mew hold gulf hands and pushed him against the wall " Your making me crazier everyday don't you know that? Your always making me feel something I've never felt since my last relationship but this one is stronger than my past feelings with another person " Mew said.

" did he just confessed to me? Or am i dreaming? " Gulf said in his mind.

Gulf sighed and look down " I'm sorry.. for driving you crazy with my childish game " Gulf said while looking down " Also i want to thank you " gulf added.

" Thank me for what? " mew said with a confusion in his face, Gulf looked up to see mew's face with confusion " Thank you for making my heartbeat fast when I'm around you, thank you for making me feel in love again " Gulf said making mew smile and kissed gulf again.

And 4 months later after that they started dating.

A/N: this chapter is pretty short because i don't have that much idea for this chapter😅