Chapter 9

Mew notice gulf is not attentive today, once they entered mew's apartment, mew back hug gulf " is everything all right bii? " Mew said.

Gulf nodded " yea.. everything is fine.. I'm just tired.. i guess " Gulf said and mew sighed " Want me to give you some energy? " Mew said and gulf turned around with a confused face " How? " Gulf said and then mew smirked.

Mew kissed gulf " this kind of energy " Mew said and then drag gulf to the bedroom " Your horny today aren't you " Gulf said and mew chuckled " I'm craving for you " Mew said and started to kiss gulf from lips to neck.

Mew took of gulf's shirt and took off his shirt too.

( what the scene look like )

And that night they made a mess in the bed

Tomorrow morning.

Mew woke up by the ringtone of his phone " Gosh who's calling this early??? " Mew whined he picked it up and said " hello? " with a sleepy tone " WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW UP IN THE DINNER DATE LAST NIGHT WITH WINTER!?! " His father shouted from the other side.

Mew sighed and look at gulf sleeping peacefully, mew stood up to go outside to talk " I forgot and i was so tired from school " Mew explained, he heard his father sighed " Ill make sure next time you'd be able to attend the date " His father said and ended the call.

Mew let out a deep breath and put his phone to the table " being a son of this greedy CEO is hard " mew said after a hour gulf woke up and saw foods on the table " you cooked this? " Gulf said and Mew quickly back hug him and nodded cutely.

After their done eating they both took a shower and went to school.

After mew drop off gulf to his classroom he went to his room " Mew.. I'm sorry " Kaownah said and mew look at him with confusion " sorry for what? " mew said, Kaownah look down " I didn't mean to tell your father about gulf and- " Kaownah was cut when mew shouted " you told what!?! " Mew said with anger.

" Look i slip my words.. " Kaownah said " Gosh kaownah! That's why i don't want to tell you my secret! " Mew said and walks out " MEW!! " Kaownah shouted but mew ignored him.

Mew is in the garden of their school " sh*t " Mew said and grasped his hair, Mew began to worriedly about gulf, he didn't told gulf because he know gulf will be hurt their 10 months of relationship is so just fine and he want to be with gulf forever but someone is stopping him to love gulf forever.

Mew took a deep breath and went back to his class, kaownah keep trying to talk to him but mew ignored him.

After the class ended.

Mew walks to gulf classroom but his not there " Boat, where's gulf? " Mew said but boat looked at him with anger " His probably in your apartment " Boat said coldly and walks away.

Mew went back to his apartment and went to their room and saw gulf packing his stuff.

" Gulf what are you doing!? " Mew said and gulf looked at him and punched him " F*ck you mew! Your already have a fiancee and here you are making me your second? " Gulf said and tears started to fall down again.

" Your never my second gulf " Mew said with tears and tried to hug gulf but gulf pushed him.

But before that.

How did gulf know?

Flashback..

Gulf was done with his class and about to go to mew but then someone stopped him " Uh may i know you? " Gulf said " My name is winter and this is Mr. Jongcheveevat.... we both like to talk to you " The lady said ( Winter )

They went to the corner which less people.

" I want you to break up with my son " Mr.
Jongcheveevat said " how did you know sir? " Gulf said with confusion and also holding back his tears " It's not important how we know.. i want you to leave my fiancee alone " Winter said and that's how gulf heart broke into pieces.

" your fiancee? " Gulf said.

" Yes my fiancee.. now can you leave him alone and don't spread any much gay virus to him " Winter said, he wants to slap her but also mew's dad is with them.

After the painful talk gulf world broke into pieces, he kept crying and boat saw him " Gulf... " Boat said worriedly " I'm going to leave " Gulf said and left the school.

Once he entered the apartment he spend his time in the living room crying and throwing stuff

" WHY!?! WHY MEW!!! " Gulf shouted with pain and anger.

" Am i just a second Choice to you? " Gulf said with a shakey voice, tears running down in his cheeks.

mew came home and saw gulf packing his stuff and that's how the fight began.

__________________________

A/N: prepare for the next chapter.. it's going to be kinda hurtful.. anyways thank you so much for reading my story even tho it's not good... thank you so much readers ^^

- Areum/ Jaerose