Chapter 7

Days later.

Mew is at the family meeting discussing the stupid marriage " The event will happen in the 5 star hotel in bangkok " Winter mom said and the rest nodded as an agree " Anyways take winter home today mew " His dad said and mew look at him, he want to tell him no but he also doesn't want to cause any commotion in the restaurant.

While his driving winter to her home, silence filled the car not until mew's phone rang, he put his airpod and answered the call " Yes? " Mew said sweetly " is your family gathering is done? " Gulf said " almost... " Mew said while winter is just looking at mew with curiosity who mew's talking too.

" okay.. ill wait for you here... " Gulf said " you should sleep now.. it's pretty late.. not good for you " Mew said " but- " gulf wasn't able to finish when mew spoke again " No buts.. You should sleep now no need to wait for me.. " Mew said and he heard gulf sighed " fine~ " Gulf said " good.. sweet dreams " Mew said softly and the call ended.

" who's that? " winter said when mew put his airpod down " non of your business " Mew said Focusing on the road, winter rolled her eyes and went back to her phone, After mew dropped winter to her house he quickly went to his apartment where gulf is currently staying because his parents is in abroad for some work.

He went in and while walking to the room he heard the tv was on, he was expecting gulf was awake but he had already fallen asleep while watching, mew turned off the tv and went to gulf.

He sat down to level his face on gulf's face, he gently played gulf's hair not wanting to wake the other, mew smiled " everything happened so fast... " mew said in his mind " Ill protect and love you until my last breath " Mew said and he gently carried gulf in a bridal style and went to the bedroom.

He gently put gulf down to the bed so he won't be awake, he changed his clothes to sleeping wear and lay down beside gulf then slowly hug him then he closed his eyes.

Mew easily had fallen asleep.

Tomorrow morning.

Gulf woke up in a warm hug of mew, Gulf smiled looking at mew's face while sleeping " how did i fall in love with you again exactly? " Gulf said in his mind.

He slowly put mew hands away and he went out of the room after changing, his cooking then he heard a doorbell he thought it will be the cleaner because every saturday the cleaner went to every apartment building to clean once he opened the door he gulped.

" Are we in the right apartment Kaownah? " The stranger ( Natt ) said, the Kaownah guy took out his phone and dialed someone then mew's phone rang which is in the kitchen table " Mew why! " Gulf said in his mind.

" nope we are in the right apartment " Kaownah said and then their attention went back to gulf " Your? " the other guy said ( Tong )  said " Uh.. you guys should take a sit in the living room first " Gulf said and the 3 guys entered then sat in the sofa.

" Do you know who he his? " Natt said " do you think if i know he his ill be calling mew's phone? " Kaownah said.

Meanwhile at mew and gulf.

" P'mew~ " Gulf said and shake mew so he wake up " hmmm? " Mew said in a sleepy tone " You have a visitor!! I don't know them! " Gulf said and mew quickly sat down " Them?!? " Mew said and gulf nodded " they're in the living room right now " Gulf said and mew quickly went to the living room.

Gulf followed mew and also the food his cooking will be uncooked since he turned off the stove.

mew and his friends is in the living room meanwhile gulf is in the kitchen.

" You haven't introduced us yet to him " Tong said " Who's that huh? Does your parents know? " Natt said and mew looked at gulf busy preparing their breakfast.

" his my boyfriend " Mew said and then look at his friends with shock on their faces " But.. but " Kaownah said and then pointed to gulf and back to mew.

" Plus keep your mouth shut about winter or you'll be dead " Mew said and the three nodded.

" so~ " kaownah with a smirk " How did you guys met?! " Kaownah said " school " Mew said and stood up then went to gulf to help him " gosh can't believe they will come without me knowing " Mew said while helping gulf.

Gulf just smiled " it's fine " Gulf said.

" Wait.. what did you ate today? Your not hot headed " Mew said and look at gulf " I have dualities " Gulf said then wink.

" stop being lovely will both of you? We are here to eat also not to watch some couples " kaownah said and gulf raised his right eyebrow " may i know your names first? " gulf said and mew giggled.

" oh yea.. my name is Kaownah " Kaownah introduced " Mine is Natt " Natt said " Tong.. my name is tong " Tong introduced " Nice to meet you three my name is gulf " Gulf said and the three replied " Nice to meet you too gulf "

" Come on let's eat the food will get cold " Mew said.

______________________

A/N: Follow me on my Instagram account Instagram.com/Author_areum13 or the link is in my bio here in wattpad so you guys could know when will i drop new chapter for this story or new stories that will be published soon ^^