Character sketch

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

The male protagonist. The most handsome bachelor. CEO of Oberoi Empire.  Cold and Ruthless can do anything for his family. Doesn't believe in love.

Anika Kabir

The female protagonist. Fashion designer having its own firm " THE CELEBRATION ". Love his dad can do anything for him. She believe in love.
Confident,bold and independent.

Harshvardhan Kabir

Father of  anika . Love her a lot. And Miss her late wife. He hide one secret from anika.

Kalyani Oberoi

Senior member of the Oberoi family.
Mother of tej and shakti Oberoi.
Love shivomrupri very much. She want to see shivaay happy in his life.

Tej and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi

Parents of omru and pri. Love them equally. Tej want his sons to take care of Oberoi empire like shivaay. They care for shivaay but to the limit.

Shakti and pinky Singh Oberoi

Parents of shivaay. Shakti always keep himself busy in spiritual things. While pinky love the Oberoi tag. They love shivaay but never give him the love and care that he deserved.

Omkara Singh Oberoi

Elder son of tej and Jhanvi. He is an artist. He love his brothers and pri very much. He don't like the liers.
He is very sensitive. Shivaay is like fatherly figure  to him. He has his love of live gauri. Only shivaay know about that.

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Younger son of tej and Jhanvi. He is final year of his college. Shivaay is his super hero. He love om and shiv very much. He is most funniest member in their family. He gyming.

Priyanka Singh Oberoi

One and only daughter in Oberoi family. Princess of every one. Bold and confident girl. Doing internship.
Love his brothers very much. And loved by everyone.

Gauri Sharma

Only daughter of  Sharma. She is also an artist. Work with om where they meet first time and fall in love with eachother.

Bhavya shah

Anika best friend cum sister. Work with Anika in her firm.

Veer pratap chauhan

He love anika very much. She was his obsession.  He can do anything to get her. And business rival to shivaay.