part 3

Anika pov

"Anika " some is shaking me  but right now i want to sleep who want to leave this comfy blanket on Sunday also.

"Anika wake up they will come in sometime bete " whoever coming i am not interested i just want to sleep.

" Tell them not to come i want to sleep some more " i said in sleepy voice.

"Anika wake up you are forgetting Oberoi's are coming to see you not me now wake up fast" listening this i sit in jerk.

" Thank god you woke up " he said smiling to which i frown.

" Why are you always behind my sleep" i said sitting straight.

" Because its biggest task me for to wake up of you. You know better than me "

"Sometimes only dad. And i must tell you i am working at night that's by so better do not say anything and its Sunday "

" Ohk no one can win from you and i know you hate to wake up early on Sunday but today as you know Oberoi's are coming so get ready fast and have breakfast "

" They are coming to see me not  my marriage is going to fix  today only"

" It can be possible you know"

" We will see "

I get up and take shower. I wear simple blue colour kurti  with white palazzo and  not so heavy chunri. I open my hairs and apply basic light makeup.

Flashback

On Wednesday when i came back from office. After dinner we were sitting and watching TV when dad ask me.

" Anika you are free on Sunday"

" No i have work but why?? "

"Then cancel all your meeting you have to be free as  Oberoi's are coming on Sunday "

" But dad i have important meeting"

" Either prepone it or postpone it " he said in final tone.

" Ohkk but you will let me sleep till late " to which he raise his eyebrow.
To which i shrug.

Flashback end

I look my self  and satisfy with my look i go downstairs as one of servant inform me Oberoi's are here.

I went downstairs and god knows why suddenly i am nervous. When i reach i found one elder lady is sitting with dad. And two couples are sitting with two boys.

"Here she came " dad say to which everyone attention come on me. I nervously give smile.  I go and greet dadi jii to which she give her blessings.

"Anika she is  shivaay dadi and here is tej and his wife Jhanvi jii bade papa and maa of shivaay. This is Shakti and his wife pinky jii parents of shivaay "

I greet everyone. Dadi ask me to sit beside her.

" Harsh your is daughter is so beautiful " to which i give smile to her.

Their i notice the two boys were sitting one with long hair and another with good body. One say something to other and he smack in his head.
To which he frown.

" Puttar he is omkara elder son of tej and Jhanvi " to which he greet me.
" He is rudra younger one in our family "

" Hello i am rudra the most handsome member in our family and you can call me Rudy" to which everyone laugh.