part 2

Shivaay pov

"Come on time because you know i don't like to wait". She said to me.

" I know you don't like to wait. I will come now u can sleep". I said to her.

" I can't wait to meet you". She said i know it's been a month we didn't meet. And finally tomorrow we can meet.

" Me too Byy ".  I kept the phone on table and switch off the lights. All the memories are playing in my mind. Spending time with her is my favourite things to do. I want to tell her something that's was my surprise for her. She is waiting for long. Now i will tell her tomorrow. I just can't wait for tomorrow.

Next day,

I am waiting for her but no news of her. I tried to call but she is not receiving the call. God were is she.
After an hour also she didn't come. Then i got call from unknown no.

I wake up with Jerk.  I look arround i am in my room. I see the time. It's 5:00 am . It's better to go sleep is far away from me now. I change and go  for jogging. After and hour i come back and after taking shower i get ready in for office. I go downstairs and start making breakfast. I love to do cooking this is the only thing I want to do except working. It's just keep me away from all the stress.

" Good morning shivaay" om come .

" Good morning" i said cutting the vegetables.

" What are you making ??"  He said taking the apron.

" No need om i will make . It's almost done." I said .

" You always do this. Their are workers to do this also." He said Frowning.

" I know but i like to cook for everyone and were is Rudy" i finish and kept all the dishes.

" Gym were else he can be "  he said rolling his eyes.

"Without me you guys are doing obro moment"  he  said coming inside.

" We were talking rudra" i said . He come and hug me." Here ur shake that you asked"

" Ohh thanks bhaiya u are best"  taking the glass.

" Hold on rudra if i am not their is something else u want to say" om said looking him.

" Why you always doubt on me" 

" Because we know you very well what you have done"

" I didn't  do anything all done by chubby and he put all blame on me" he said wining.

" See shivaay i told you"

" What you have done rudra" i ask him.

" Bhaiya pls talk to Dean it's last time pls it's all because of Chubby" making puppy faces.

" Again rudra no shivaay not this time he always says last time let me tell this to dad" om said in disbelief.

" O no you will not say he will chop me off. Pls na bhaiya i swear this is last time . Pls talk to her she will not allow me to sit in exam. Pls bhaiya"