part 4

Shivaay pov

After we leave from Trivedi house i thought to go to office but Om and rudra didn't allow me and complaint to dadi.

" Billu i am not listening anything see the time first and you came back today only. Take some rest. "

" Yes dadi you are right" rudra said standing beside dadi.

" See dadi he is glaring me "

" Shivaay stop scaring him you are not going "

" Ohkk fine "

" Dadi you know i am wondering what will happen when Anika bhabhi come I pity her "

I look him in horror here i am trying to clean this marriage mess and here he already planned everything.

" What bhabhi rudra. I didn't say yes to marriage "

" Ohh bhaiya i know you will "

" Yes shivaay i agree with this idiot first time i don't know what you talk or think but she is very good person. "

"Om and rudra stop it guys . Seriously i don't want to discuss anything regarding this topic it's already late. "

"Om ru go and sleep i want to talk to  Shivaay."

"What that dadi talk infront of us "

"You will not change when your turn i will talk to you just go and sleep Om "

" Rudra just come with me "

Om and rudra both left the room.

" Shivaay come and sit "

" Dadi it's already late you should sleep we will talk tomorrow"

" No come and sit here and bring oil with you "

" No one can win from you "

" Then stop trying " chuckling.

Dadi sit on couch and i sit on floor she start giving oil massage.

" Billu you know i saw your dada jii after marriage "

" What ??"

" Yes at time it's not allow to see eachother before marriage. If our parents said yes we have to marry. But now with time everything change you guys has opportunity to see and talk eachother. To know about eachother. "

" Dadi what are you trying to tell me say directly "

" It's that Anika is very nice girl shivaay. I want  you to give chance to this relationship. She is perfect for you Shivaay. Today i saw the  respect she has towards everyone without knowing us. I have seen so many girls they didn't care for anything but she is not like that . I genuinely want you to marry her Shivaay but last decision is yours only so think properly . Now don't start doing work and sleep."

Saying she left. I change into my night clothes. And lay down on bed. But sleep is far away from me. My all thoughts are going back to her.