part 5

Anika Pov

" Shivaay Singh Oberoi here "

No hii hello what he think of himself. Like who talk like this. And to whom you are expecting this Anika.

" If you don't want to talk then why you called me " comes his manly and husky voice.

" Don't cut the call  "

" Who are you " he didn't see the name on true caller wow great Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Control Anika .

" I am Anika if you remember i want to meet you. So when you are free. "

" Why "

" That i will tell you later "

" Ohk i also want to tell something. So at lunch time i will send you the address "

" Sound good bye"

And the call get disconnected. Why dad you me trap in this. You guys must be wondering why I called him. It that it's my father order to give him answer today only. Why in so much rush. Why he want me to get married so soon. 

Soon I get the location. Whatever is going to happen you have to strong Anika you can do this for your father.
After informing Bhavya I reached the resturant.

I asked the receptionist .

" Hello mam how I can help you "

" Is their any table booked in the name of Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

" Mam let me check "

" Yes mam the corner one "

" Ohk Thanks "

Again he is late. I go and sit on chair. I am seeing the menu because I am hungry and don't when he will come.
I give order. It's been 15 mins he didn't came. What he think of himself that he is the one who is busy like we don't have any work.

And after it felt like eternity here is coming in his own glory with his bodyguards. Here also now he want bodyguards. Am I looking him murderer or terrorist seriously we are here for to talk something important. He came and sit opposite to me causally.

Before I say something he call the waiter.

" One espresso  and you want something "

He said looking at me .

"No thanks I already ordered as you came very early. "

And the look on his face like I commit some crime.  He clear his throat and look away.

" It's because of traffic so no need mention  "

My ordered come and I start eating I am very hungry and he is looking at me.

" You want some "

" No thanks I think we are here for discussion rather than to eat."

" You forget it's lunch time "

" Coming to the point what you want to say "

" Dad asked me about my answer today only anyway you also wanted to tell something."