part 1

Shivaay pov

Finally i completed the last page. I wrap up and put aside. Lean to my seat. My head is paining now. It's been a long tring day. I don't know how long i am working. But this is the only thing that keep me aside from the memories that i don't want to remember. I sign and stand in front of glass wall where glass are illuminated by outside. Might the half of world is sleeping now. It's so peaceful around.

I see the time it's midnight. It's last November time it's cool outside.
I gathered my stuff when my phone ring.

Seeing the name i pick up its om call

" Shivaay where are you" he asked.

"I am missing you pls come back" come the voice from behind.

" Where I will be in office only and why you  guys don't sleep till now" i said as i know they are waiting for me instead of saying not to wait for me.

"U know the answer shivaay it's already late come soon we are waiting or else i will tell dadi"  he said in a final tone.

" I will be  their in half n hour don't say anything to dadi" i said taking the coat i left the office.

Reaching the home I go inside all lights were I directly go to kitchen to take water but lights were on.

Here this two were sitting on counter talking something.

" What are you guys doing" grabbing their attention.

"At last you are here" om said.

"Bhaiya" rudra come and hug me tightly." I miss you so much". Om shake his head in disbelief seeing rudra.

"Rudy let me breathe atleast"  he left him. I go to the refrigerator and grab water bottle.

" Rudy it's only 12 hours we didn't see eachother and u are saying as u didn't see me for a week"

" You have dinner or not " om asked.

"I eat  in office and how many times i said to you don't wait for me but you guys never listen to me" i said looking them .

" And  you know we will not listen to you so don't repeat. Instead of that come home early"

" Bhaiya come we will sit on pool side it's so many days we had our obros moment" rudra said making faces.

He and his drama never gonna end.

" U guys go i am coming" i said going to my room.

As i reach i keep all the stuff and change into kurta. And go to pool side were both are sitting with hot chocolate. I settle between om and ru. Taking my coffee.

"U didn't get tried look urself shivaay what u make of urself" om said looking me in disbelief which i regularly ignore.

" Important project is going i can't left that on employees" taking the sip of my coffee.

" When my bhabhi will come then she will take care of you" rudra said.

" Not again rudra" i said glaring him but he ignore that.

" U know when she will come she will be in my team " giving victory sign.

"Shut up rudra" om and me said .

" Why you always ignore this shivaay one day u have to get married" said om.

" You know om then why are asking me" i said looking at the water.