Prologue

Emperor Enji was walking across his garden in the palace one day. He saw a small figure in the distance. It had been days since he had been trying to find a male omega in his kingdom. There wasn't a single one found. His guards had searched the entire kingdom. Desperate to find a male omega for his youngest son who was his heir to the throne, he had sent order and invitations to multiple kingdoms, held a thousand meetings. Yet they were unsuccessful to find an omega. He wanted his son to have powerful children to be the next heir to the throne.

He having nothing to think of went towards the figure. Not a single soul was allowed to be in the king's garden except for his sons and himself and perhaps some gardeners. He was furious.

He walked towards the small figure. Finally having reached it, he commanded. "Who are you!? And how DARE you step into the king's premises? Do you want to DIE?!"

The small figure let out a small whimper. It was wearing a small cloak. Covering his face completely. And small ragged clothes underneath. The scent of the small figure was enough for the dominant king to find out it was an omega. Quite hopelessly he still wished it was a male but it would be a miracle if that was true.

Still he asked, "As your king, I command you to take off that cloak and show me your identity. I want to see what bravery you have to be bold enough to commit such a mistake!"

The small omega knew he would be captured if he took off his cloak so he whimpered while shaking his head. "You have the audacity to disobey ME!?" The emperor shouted letting out dominant pheromones. The omega was scared for dear life. He took off his cloak covering his head to disclose a green ball of fluffed up hair having small ears which were down due to the strength drained because of the pheromones. He didn't dare to show his face. Instead he fell to the ground. His head touching the ground in front of the emperor.

"Show your identity! Or else you can say bye to your dear loved ones and your life as well." The emperor commanded. The omega was helpless, it couldn't do anything. If he fought he would definitely die. If he didn't his loved ones would die including himself.

Quite hesitantly he put his head up revealing a face filled with freckles, emerald eyes having their own shine to it, crystal-like tears gathered in them. Skin as white as snow. The emperor was overjoyed to see the sight. But he knew the omega would run away if he offered that.

"Oh what a sight! A helpless omega! Hah! Say, if you want your dear loved ones to stay safe and care for your precious life. Why don't you come to my palace and be my prisoner or even more luxurious..my son's omega.!" He said with a smirk on his face evidently showing that he wasn't kidding.

The omega was terrified of the thought to see his loved ones getting hanged. Or even worse, them seeing him get hanged. The omega had always been a prey for alphas due to which he had led an insecure life every now and then he would get attacked. When it was announced that the king of the LavaSpark kingdom was searching for a male omega. His mother was horrified of the thought. She was scared. It had only been a day since he had left to escape. Now, he was trapped in this horrific situation.

He didn't want to die. He just wanted a peaceful life. He couldn't do anything but agree to the king. he refused to do so. But he was a rankless omega. What could he do? Throw a few punches? He would be dominated and defeated instantly.

"So? What will it be? Your loved ones death or their life?" laughing with an evil look in his blue eyes.

The omega whimpered. "Y-your M-m-majesty..I-I'll g-go w-with y-you to be y-your s-s-son's o-omega..j-just d-don't kill m-my m-mother." The omega managed out stuttering at every single word.

"Like I care," the emperor replied.

It was quite evident to the omega that the emperor was heartless. So it would be deathly to go against his orders. He would not hesitate to kill any person in his way except his family.

The emperor called his guards. And the omega was basically dragged into the palace.