Chapter 3: "I Will Protect You And Your Family."

"Tenya, check on the omega. Bring him here and see when his family arrives. Put them in the safest room of the palace. Quick." The prince ordered.

"As you wish, your highness." The blue haired guard replied and left at once.

"That bastard's gone crazy. Who knows what might happen." He thought.

Just then a maid appeared, with tea and other food items in the tray. She was the same one who got injured before.

"My highness, your daily tea.." she whimpered.

"Keep it here, hows the injury?" The prince asked while seeing to the girl's wound.

"Call the royal nurse here at once." He commanded the guard in front of his desk.

The guard bowed down and left.

"You're not allowed to work until your eye gets better..you're on leave. As for your chores, I'll make sure to tell my guard to arrange the best room for your treatment."

"Your highness, it's f-fine really.."The maid stuttered.

"That wasn't a request. It was an order." The prince replied with kind eyes.

"Of course, your highness. My pleasure." The maid replied as she was assisted by the prince and sat down on the sofa.

———————————

"What do you mean?! The omega can't leave his room until the wedding, Tenya. You could get severely punished." Ochaco begged holding onto the guard's sleeve.

"Tenya, do not treat my friend that way. As for you, Ochaco please leave. I'm sure there must be a reasonable excuse for this." The omega replied.

"Yes, your highness. I'm sorry for how I behaved. Miss Ochaco, I hope you can forgive me for my irresponsible behavior."

"It's okay, I'm your wife. Do not apologize." Ochaco said while blushing.

"Aww..what a beautiful couple." Izuku said while his eyes gleamed.

"Ochaco, haven't I told you not to speak of our relationship while we aren't alone? Especially in front of the royal family?!" Tenya spoke fixing his glasses.

"Oh, but I am not a part of the family yet. Besides, in front of me you can reveal whatever you want. I'm good at keeping secrets and I love you both's relationships. You're both my friends after all."

"Of course you're good at keeping secrets, your highness. That's why I saw a not so hidden hickey on the prince's neck." Ochaco said while smirking.

"E-eh!?" The omega squealed and hid his face.

"Ochaco, That was highly inappropriate." Tenya told her.

"Oh c'mon, how many times do we have fun with anyone in this palace? None. At least let me enjoy this time! Hmph!"Ochaco said feeling comfortable in the other omega's presence.

"Fine fine, I'll make it up to you." Tenya replied with a sigh.

"Now your highness, may we finally leave?" He asked Izuku.

"Of course, I don't mind." He said gently.

——————————————

"Hm, seems in a bad condition. She'll need constant checkups along with cleaning of the injury. Her face will be needing checkups to make sure no piece of the glass is still there. And warm foods along with tea and other warm drink are necessary." The nurse said.