Chapter 5: Reunion.

"What do you mean by that?" The prince said in an annoyed tone.

"What I mean is, you have to forgive him sooner or later.." Izuku said in a gentle voice.

"You realize that after all he has done to our family, I can't just forgive him."

"What about instead of thinking what he did to your family you think what he has done FOR your family." Izuku spoke.

"Think about all the times he fought to keep you all safe. And the amount of times he tried to speak to you like a father but you spoke to him as if he wasn't." Izuku continued.

"Yes, i do acknowledge of the fact that he has done a lot of good things but forgiveness is not something which can be given easily it must be earned. So, if i see him truly being a nice person, i will forgive him." Shoto said.

"Of course, that's up to you." Izuku said with a sweet voice.

"Hm yeah ok. But right now i am tired so let's have dinner and sleep." The prince said with a yawn.

"Sure, your hig- I mean Sho.."

"Still haven't got the hang of it, huh?" Shoto said with an eyebrow raise.

"Uhm, I guess."

The two then ate dinner and finally got ready for sleeping.

Izuku made a nest out of blankets and sheets again and then went and snuggled in and sniffed in the sweet scent of the prince. He couldn't control his instinct and started purring.

After brushing his teeth, Shoto came out to find a purring omega on his bed all cozy with a green puff of hair sticking out.

His cheeks reddened as he looked at the adorable sight.

He went and took his part of the place on the nest amd snuggled in close. His inner alpha was feeling really joyous so he also purred in return and put his hand around the omega.

And like this, they both fell asleep.

———————————

"Izuku!! wake up! It's time for breakfast! Ochaco said for the fifth time.

She then opened the door and looked in to find the two cuddled up and sweet scents all around the room with purrs.

"Oh my, I should leave the two be." Ochaco thought and left.

After a while, Shoto woke up to the coziness and finding Izuku cuddled up to his chest snoring softly while cute purring sounds filled the room.

"As adorable as ever, How can someone not fall for him? He's perfect.." He thought while looking at the greenette.

He gave a quick peck on the little boy's forehead before getting up. He was quickly pulled back in the nest.

"Don't leave, I'm comfy Sho." The omega whispered in a sleepy voice.

"Ok," And the prince laid back down.

He looked at Izuku while ruffling his hair and then smiled while moving in front and kissing his eyes.

"What a pure and innocent being. I am not going to lie, I am kind of glad he took him in." Shoto thought while still putting his hand through the fluffy hair.

"Sho, what's for breakfast?" Izuku said while yawning and stretching and rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know. You won't let me leave, adorable idiot." He said giggling.