Chapter 1: Imprisoned

"The prince has returned from hunting, your majesty. He is in the grounds putting his horse in the stables." The guard said while bowing towards the selfish king.

"Very well, tell him to meet me in an hour. I have a discussion to make." The emperor ordered.

"Of course," the guard left instantly.

In an hour, the alpha prince with half red and half white hair was approaching the throne room. He had a scar on his left eye which was of a crystal like blue as his father's eye. He was dressed in a blue coat specially designed for him. Having white sleeves. He was quite annoyed when he heard his father's orders. He entered the throne room looking at his so called father.

"Glad you could make it, son." The emperor said smiling sitting on his throne. "I have a gift for you," he further said. "I doubt that it's a gift. It would be more of a misery." The prince said having a stern look of hatred in his eyes. "Of course not! I got you a male omega. He's in the room somewhere beside your room. I would like you to pay the omega a visit." The emperor said smiling at his son.

"You can't just kidnap a poor male omega. I should think you threatened him to come with you. I am not agreeing to this!" The prince said. The emperor still had a smirk on his face. "Of course, you don't have to see him unless you want him and his family hanged." He replied. "You can't just say that! Or even do it!"

"It's either you visit him or that happens and he's agreed to it. Be prepared you two are getting married in a week," the emperor answered.

The prince gave a scowl. "Fine, I'll do it." He said as he was moving out of the throne room towards his own room. When he reached his own room, he heard whining and a distressed omega's scent. He knew who it was. And why the poor omega was crying.

He went towards the room which was about two rooms away from his own. Guards were guarding it to ensure there was no escape. He said, "I have the king's orders to meet the omega." The blue-haired guard replied, "Of course, your highness." And opened the door slightly.

He opened the door to see a greenette lying in a corner of the room and crying desperate to get out. He felt sorry for the poor soul. When the omega heard sound of footsteps approaching him. He became even more scared. He looked up with hesitation. When he saw the alpha in front of him. He instantly, scared to death, put his head down bowing in submission.

The prince approached him and when he saw what the omega did, He said, "I have orders from my father to visit you. I won't harm you in any way."  The omega stayed still. The prince went and held the omega in his arms and moved him to the bed. "Don't be scared of me. I won't bring any harm to you. We're supposed to get married in a week. I suggest you get yourself used to this place."

The guard entered in the room, "Your highness, I apologize for interrupting your conversation but your majesty has said not to let the omega out. He will only come out for the marriage ceremony and after that your majesty has decided he will stay in your room. Until then, you are to visit him twice daily."

"Ok, Tenya. Tell the king I will do what he has ordered."

"Of course, your highness" and the guard disappeared.

"What's your name?" The prince asked having himself at a distance from the frightened omega. "I-Izuku M-Midoriya." The omega whimpered. "What should I call you?" The prince said trying to communicate with the omega. "Whatever y-you like, your highness," the omega answered having a shaky voice. "You can call me Shoto or Sho if that's easier, I'll call you izu or Izuku?"

"O-ok," the omega replied. "Okay then, I'll call you Izuku when we're outside and around the king and izu when we're alone. You call me Shoto when we're not alone and sho when we're alone, okay?"