1

A pair of eyes stared at him with such lust. Roamed his small petite body as he stood uncomfortably at the corner of his room. No matter how many times it had happen before, he'll never get used to it. He'll never get used to them watching his every move, touching every part of his body and using him. Using him like he was a lab rat because that was what he was to them.

The man in white took a step closer he took a step back. It was until he hit the wall that he knew he had to do something fast.

"Come on, Son, it'll be like other times" the man said holding up a syringe filled with stuff he knew would knock him out good.

He went trough this too many times.

It was easier for them that way. Easier for them to do whatever they pleased to him when he was unconscious. He'd put up a really good fight if he was awake and that'll bring trouble. Trouble to the man obeying the orders from above.

The orders from above hates trouble.

He knew their every move. They get orders. They come to his room. They knock him off. Do whatever shit they want to do to him and they leave. Leave for him to wake and feel all sore all over.

It took years for him to plan his move. It took years of anger and desperation for him to make this move.

And he was going to move now.

The man went for his arm but he was quicker. He moved to the side and grabbed the outstretched arm and he bit. He bit on the flesh tasting blood and (oh god It felt so good) the man screamed, the grip the man had on his the needle fell. He took it. He took and he gave the man a taste of his own medicine, jabbing the needle into the man's neck.

The man fell, unconscious (or dead, he didnt care), and he grabbed the key card from the man's pocket.

He needed to move fast. Alarms were ringing, more men in white are coming and if the people from above knew he was trying to escape, they'd give him no mercy. He could hear people screaming, people ordering other people to find him because he was precious, he was needed, he was their experiment.

He crawled, he hid and he ran. He had to knock a few more people unconscious with the fire extinguisher; he had to stab a couple more with the broken piece of glass. He didn't care. He suffered enough to care and all he wanted was to run from all of this. He had enough.

Before he knew it, there he was.

Free.

••••••••

Well well well hello guys it's me again so soon 😂❤️❤️❤️

What can I say I can't live without you

Anyways....

Here's the introduction to the new story hope you like it because I personally like it and like how the sequence goes and maybe I cried a bit too so get ready for the drama💃