I see a prison and people

BreAysia pov

Oh look another walker nothing new it's been a year since the world turned into a living nightmare. being 13 it's not what I wanted my life to be at least I have my all my family. Well not all of them my parents died in the beginning, but I do have my best friends Hailey and Ryleigh there my family I could never lose them their all I got I do got my uncle Daryl if he's alive but im not stopping until I find him I still remember the last day I seen him it was a week before this all happened he wanted to come to my 12 birthday because he is moving to another state the last words he said to me was "I love you bre stay safe no trouble and no boys bye....... My train of thought was interrupted by Hailey falling "oww", Hailey moaned while getting up "Ahahaha!", Ryleigh started to laugh Hailey rolled her eyes "It's not funny Ryleigh it hurt bre back me up here" I wasn't paying attention my eyes were glued to what was 50 yards away it looked like a building of some sort "bre!" Hailey yelled making me jump back I glanced at her "what do you want Hailey you nearly gave me a heart attack", "sorry" "hey bre what were you looking at?" Ryleigh asked me "do you see that building Ry" she looked closer to where I was pointing "yeah what about it" I stopped walking and turned around I looked at both at them and smirked "oh no it's the smirk what are you up to" Hailey asked "We my dear friends are going to check it out", Ryleigh looked concerned "Bre that could be dangerous what if there's walkers" she said "we will be fine now come on", I said "fine" "ok."

We're getting pretty close to the building I can see it better now it's a prison I see things moving I thought they were walkers but as I looked closer they weren't walkers "Hailey, Ryleigh there people" "really?" Hailey asked I smiled "yeah there people come on we're almost there" and with that we continued to walk towards the prison

A/n
Hello this is my first walking dead fan fiction I hope you like it what's your favorite character from The Walking Dead mine is Daryl,carol,carl and of course baby Judith