don't get killed

Carl's pov

I woke up and walked over to the cell next to me to check on BreAysia she fell asleep last night at the watch tower so I carried her to her cell.

I walked down to the eating area to see my dad,Daryl,Glenn, and Maggie at one table and Beth,Hailey,And Ryleigh at another I walked over to their table and sat down they started laughing their heads off "Why are you guys laughing?" I asked they just looked at me and started laughing again im so confused "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" I demanded they stopped laughing Beth looked at me and said "We seen you carrying Bre  to her bed and you kissed her on her head" I looked at all three of them "so what" they giggled "CARL LIKES BRE CARL LIKES BRE CARL LIKES BRE!" they chanted loudly it made me blush a little I heard my dad and them laugh "I wouldn't think about young man I told BreAysia no boys" Daryl said "yes sir" I said.

"What about me" I turned around and saw BreAysia standing there all geared up she had four knives and two guns in her holsters also a cross bow like her uncles but a little smaller "nothing where do you think your going Bre" Daryl said "Were running low and Judith needs more food I thought we could go for a run you all in?" she said, "yeah", "sure" 

"Ok carl Hailey,Ryleigh,beth you guys stay here watch Judith don't go no where", my dad said "stay safe", beth said.

We followed them outside I saw Ryleigh and Hailey hugging BreAysia goodbye I walked up to her Ryleigh and Hailey saw me and wiggled there eyebrows I rolled my eyes at them and turned to BreAysia she pulled me into a hug "be safe and don't get killed" I told her she smiled "I'm not dead yet" she said, she kissed my cheek and left I don't know I have a bad feeling.

A/n sorry for my short chapters im getting better at that ily guys bye:-P