Reunited

Hailey's pov

we have been walking for twenty minutes, to some unknown building I think Ryleigh was right this could be dangerous. But Bre could be right that building could be safety. I look over at Ryleigh she looked calm I closed my eyes and thought about life before this happened but before I could get to far in remembering I get a face full of dirt "haha" Ryleigh said "really Hailey we have only ten more minutes of a and your giving up now", Bre says while smirking I got up and brushed the dirt off of me "well you know bre walking I'm just to fantabulous for walking" say Bre laughed "fantabulous isn't a word Hailey" Ryleigh said "and what ain't isn't a word?" I asked. She looked at me like I'm crazy "yes ain't isn't a word just like fantabulous isn't a word", "It is in my book Ryleigh"

BreAysia pov

"There is is guys it a prison come on lets go through the gates", we climbed the fences around the gates cause we couldn't get through I went first then Hailey and now Ryleigh I look behind her Oh No Walkers a lot of them "Ryleigh look out walkers hurry up!" I yelled when Ryleigh was almost on the other side a walker grabbed her foot with her other foot she kicked . it in its head and fell at our feet "OWWW!" Ryleigh screamed in pain. "HEY WHO ARE YOU THREE!" a man's voice yelled I turned around to see that wasn't just any man that was "UNCLE DARYL!".