You don't have to look far

BreAysia's pov

It's Been a month since the accident things have been going good I only had a fractured ankle but it's fine, Ryleigh and Beth are like best friends now and Hailey's been good she has the title of gossip girl she knows everything and can tell everything.

Everything is great well not that great, after I woke up this govern guy attack we had to leave the prison I got separated from the group and now i'm all alone I miss everyone especially Ryleigh,Hailey,Beth,carl,uncle Daryl even Glenn and Maggie they became very protective over me like a mother and father type but now I have nothing no food no water just a knife, just a knife in the apocalypse great just great.

I've been walking for an hour im hungry and tired, I just wish I was with the group again and at that moment I realized that I may not see them again they are my family I may not see my family ever again. I can't see Carl ever again I will never be able to tell him that I do like him.

I slumped down on a tree and let a single tear escape my eyes I looked up at the sky "I will find them" I said out loud.

"well you don't have to look far" said a similar voice I got up and turned around to see who said that it was Carl I ran up to him and jumped into his arms "I've missed you so much and so does the group Hailey,Ryleigh, Glenn and Maggie won't stop crying even Daryl" he said "I've missed all of you especially you" I said with a smile.