audacity

My writing style PEAKED in this chapter- it's a lot different than usual. Bare with me. 

Future star: real. idk what i was on. i wish it was weed tbh.

004, AUDACITY

Eren Jaeger. 

The name along with everything he was had been stuck in your head for the past week- especially the way he had enunciated your name like it was made solely for him alone to say. It was an agonizingly sweet situation and you loathed yourself for not being able to dismiss the very idea of him from your mind. 

You hated his arrogant and overconfident personality along his devastatingly gorgeous features. You hated how he had pinned you against the wall and completely demolished the very idea of personal space. 

And yet your heart would race at the thought of his dark chuckles or the intense stare of his green eyes. 

It was absolutely disgusting. 

I guess reading all those fanfics made me develop a degradation kink. 

You slapped your forehead in frustration, letting your phone slip from your tight, suffocating grip.

A whole week had passed and you hadn't received a single call yet alone a text from anyone claiming to be the green eyed male. It was so frustratingly annoying to you that you had began to become anxious- your stomach being a constant jumble of knots. 

The air in your dorm room was damp with anxiousness created from your distressed mood and you were quite sure Hitch had begun to catch onto what exactly was going on.

As much as you wanted to blurt out everything that had happened during the short amount of time you had gone missing during the dorm party- you knew it sounded absolutely ridiculous. Everything from the fact that an insanely hot guy had pinned you against the wall to how you had agreed to participate in an extremely illegal street race was utterly unbelievably. 

Not only that but you couldn't recall Eren mentioning that you could tell anyone about the whole ordeal- and you didn't exactly want to put your life at stake. 

It wasn't as if you didn't want to tell her, in fact even if Eren had told you not to say a word about what you had gotten into, you most definitely would have told her. However, it was a commonly know fact that Hitch had a big mouth, often times sharing the things her close friend had confided in her by 'accident'. And as much as you loved and trusted her, when it came to this it definitely the worst possible idea to tell your roommate. 

Dismissing the thoughts from your head you focused on the rain, watching as the droplets slowly trickled down the foggy glass of the small, singular window in your dorm room.

The weather was depressing as always, meaning you should have been used to the sensation of happiness leaking out from the small blemishes and bruises on the delicate cold skin of your body that you had grown to hate greatly.  

You didn't understand why you were so sad. You had possibly the most normal upbringing, with both of your parents gifting you with all their love and attention because you were an only child. You hadn't had any from of underlying trauma and yet you were falling apart. 

The stitches that held all your issues and worries in place were threatening to snap. Your heart was full of so many emotions that you didn't understand that you felt like at any given moment you would burst from the seams. 

"Y/N?" You hear Hitch's soft comforting voice call suddenly, pulling you out from the abyss of your mind. All of your thoughts begin to ebb, leaving your head empty for the first time in what felt like an eternity.