mine

019, MINE

🍦™ ⚝ 15.2k

and i hit it like it's all mine..

I caught a brief glimpse of my face in one of the hallway mirrors as we made our way down to the basement. The red paint on Eren's lips must have transferred onto my skin earlier in the kitchen, leaving a trail of red lip stains on my neck and face. Everywhere but my lips.

Two months ago the situation might have made me uncomfortable and maybe even a bit embarrassed, but now I was just confused.  

He had never actually kissed me, but almost every time the two of us were around each other, he managed to find a moment to place a brief kiss on my shoulder, my neck, and sometimes even my face — but never on my lips. Eren was extra touchy, always wrapping an arm around my waist or gripping my hand in his, yet he never crossed the line that would undoubtedly change everything.

Eren pulled me towards a staircase that must have led to the basement and the two of us walked down together, his warm hand encasing mine. The dimly lit staircase seemed to stretch endlessly downward, and my curiosity grew with each step. I could hear faint music pulsating from below, a different song than the one playing in the upper level, its rhythm vibrating through the old wooden steps. The air became cooler as we descended, and a slight shiver ran down my spine.

As we reached the bottom, the basement opened up into a spacious room, dimly lit by a few scattered candles and strings of fairy lights. The atmosphere was cozy and inviting, despite the initial chill. A mix of what was likely the Weekend and familiar voices filled the air, and I quickly spotted everyone seated on the floor a bottle spinning in the middle of their oddly shaped circle. 

He turned to me, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Spin the bottle." he point out, his smile growing. "Wanna play?"

My face heated, understanding his dirty thoughts in an instant. I gulped down my nerves and nodded, leading him towards the circle where Ymir and Historia argued over the rules of the game. 

"Ymir don't be such an idiot, if someone doesn't feel comfortable they can obviously decline." Historia's eye brows we're furrowed, her arms crossed against her chest to show that she wasn't going to let go of this any time soon. 

I took a seat beside Mikasa, leaning my head against her shoulder as Ymir argued back. "What's the point of the fuckin game if they don't kiss?"

Eren and I exchanged a quick glance, our unspoken thoughts echoing in our eyes. The game had taken a daring turn, and I couldn't help but wonder if tonight would be the night when Eren finally crossed that invisible line we'd been tiptoeing around for so long. I took a deep breath, my heart pounding as I stared at the bottle in the middle.

A sigh broke the silence, causing everyone to look away from the arguing couple and turn their attention towards Armin who turned slightly red from the sudden attention. "How about this, you either kiss em right here, take 10 shots of that nasty toilet vodka Jean made, or go into the closet in the bedroom over there." 

Everyone nodded except for me. I wasn't a huge drinker and would probably puke my guts out, and the though of kissing someone in front of everyone made me uneasy. That left the closet and I wasn't sure how that was going to end. 

"Okay okay enough of these stupid rules." Jean slurred, his face red from all the toilet vodka he had drunk. "Who want's to go first?"

We were on round six when it was finally my turn to spin the bottle. I ended up getting picked two round earlier by Armin who had volunteered to take the ten shots and was now on the verge of passing out, but other then that I had stayed relatively safe.