genius

006, GENIUS

"That's right. Let's go over last weeks attack now, shall we."

Your head whips to your right to look at the blond boy who stared at the others with a serious gaze. Though Eren had never really told you much about this whole street racing thing, you were fairly certain that he had never mentioned anything about an attack. 

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

As if he felt you eyes on him, the blond boy turns towards you and notices you confused and shocked expression and lets out a soft gasp. "What's wrong? Did Eren not tell you about the attack?"

Wide eyed, you shake you head vigorously.

The girl beside Eren frowns while giving him a disappointed look. "We reminded you to tell her Eren." Her voice was soft and didn't sound angry, rather it matched her look of disappointment. 

Eren opens his mouth to talk but the blond haired boy quickly cuts him off. "It's fine Mikasa, we have to go deeper into detail anyways. Don't worry Y/N it isn't anything too serious."  

Your expression relaxes and you give him a small smile. "Thank you uh-" You stop, remembering that you didn't know the boy's name. 

"It's Armin Arlert! Nice to meet you Y/N." Armin tell you, returning you small smile with his own. Armin had a boyish face, with a small pointed nose which was distinctly a bit red. His blond hair was styles in a grown ot bole cut with his bangs pushed to the side of his face to showcase his wide blue eyes. His frame was relatively small and lacking in muscle but not the definition. 

"Now for real this time, let's begin." Armin says, standing up to get everyones full attention. "Last week we had a breach on the south edge of our border. We lost 25 percent of our land. According to reports, there weren't too many injuries and luckily there were no deaths either." 

The blond haired girl who was seated on the couch with Ymir spoke up. "Hange and I looked at most of the injuries and they weren't like threatening or anything of concern." 

Armin nodded once at the girl. "Thank you Historia. According to all of this, it seemed like their mission wasn't to injure or kill- but rather to take our land." 

Their?

Furrowing you brows your lips quickly parted to ask the question that had popped into your head.  "Who exactly is 'their'?" 

Everyone looks at you and your lips press into a thin line, immediately notifying you that it wasn't a question they wished to answer. It seemed to be a sensitive question for the group as the captain had to be the first to answer your burning question.

"That would be the Warriors. The second most prominent team in our region."

Your eyes widen in realization. "Weren't they the ones who were arrested last month for gang violence by the police but were released due to a lack of evidence?" 

A new voice answers your question, in a gruff tone. "That's right Y/N. And now they're trying to take our land because we broke the treaty." 

The boy- or rather man looked older than most of the people here and had short blond hair, golden eyes, and a defined facial structure. His large height, broad shoulders, and serious expression give him an intimidating presence but it didn't seem to effect anyone besides you.

He leaned against the back wall, a large scowl on his face. "Those bastards should have never even stepped into our territory." 

Though a few of your questions had been answered, a thousand more appeared in their spots. But you didn't want to disturb the meeting anymore than you had already, so you decided to ask Armin- who seemed to know the most- later on. 

LIGHT SPEED | Eren Jaegerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें