~ Jail ~

Hi! How are you all? So this scene is the jail track with a few changes. I don't really remember the sequence of events so..... I hope you still like it 😁.
.............................................................

It's a dark cloudy day. The sky is crying heavily on the separation of two lovers.

Neil wipes of Avni's sindoor and yanks her mangalsutra of. She winces.

Neil : You are under arrest Avni Ayesha  Khanna for the murder of Juhi Cheesewali.

He handcuffs her almost bruising her wrists because of his tight grip. She stares at him blankly. Woh samajh nahi pariye Ki is he the same Neil who she fell in love with? Because she can't see him in this man standing in front of her. Maybe he isn't her Neil. Maybe he never was hers.

He stares at her in anger. He doesn't know who is standing infront of him. She is not the same Avni he fell in love with. The Avni he knew would never murder anyone but she? Maybe the one standing in front of him can.

Neil : Leke jaaye isse ander.

DD unwillingly makes her sit in the police van and drive out.

Shweta : Yeh kya hai Tillu? Tum aisa-

Neil : Mom please don't try defend her!

Prakash : Neil ek baar shant dimag se soch.

Bebe : Humari Avni guneghar nahi hai.

Neil : Please aap sab mat shuru hojaye. All the evidences are against her and I was there when she held that gun against Juhi.

Shweta : Aankhe dokha bhi de sakthe hai Neil. Avni aise Karr hi nahi sakthi.

Neil : Lekin meri nahi.

He gets in his car in full Gussa mode. He speeds off in the rain to the police station.

Prakash : Fikar mat kijiye Shweta Ji Humari bachi innocent hai.

Bebe : Ha madam Madonna Sach will come out soon.

Shweta : I hopes you is right bebe. Nahi nahi I knows you is rights.

......................................................................
Opposite Khanna Mansion

Vidyut : Ha ha ha, Neil Khanna bohot guroor tha aab dekho Vidyut R. Pandit se panga lene Ki aanjam. Tch so sad Mrs Khanna, bohot bura laga aap keliye. * he smirks and drives off *

......................................................................

In the police van

Avni aapne kayalo mein doobi hui hai with a sad face and unshed tears in her eyes. Kya yeh wohi Neil hai jisne wada (promise) Kiya tha Ki zindagi baar uska haath thamme gah? Is he the same Neil who gazed at her with love without blinking? Is he the same Neil who confessed his love for her that day or was that a facade? Who promised to trust her?  Woh rona chathi hai Magar laktha Hai Ki aab aansu ne bhi uska saath chordiya .

She is pulled out of her thoughts when the van goes over a speed bump and stops after a while.

Lady constable : Chaliye aayiye. *rudely*

DD: Bhabhi aap please slowly come down. Don't hurt yourself.

They exit and she is taken into the station.

......................................................................

Police Station

Neil reaches there and says that he has to take her to the Commissioner as this became a high profile case before going to the cells. He dismisses them except DD and another officer.