~ Proposal (2)~

❤️Hii everyone! How are you all? Hope you had a good day.

I finally found a way to watch Naamkaran online, yay!!!!

Edit: that does not work now 😑⬆️
E

DIT: it's been a long time, please reread the last part of necessary,

Enjoy ❤️

......................................................................

Previously on -Proposal-

But the other part of me is saying to be selfish. Is that not what you craved for all these years? A happy family and now you are going to let it slip through your fingers?

After thinking for some time and having an inner battle, she came to a decision. 

continuing.....

" Neil " he turns back looking at Avni, fearing the worst that she will leave him. He knows he will support her no matter what decision she takes. And no one is selfless enough to see her husband with his ex -girlfriend let alone knowing about having a child. 

" Haan, Avni"

" we need to talk." she uttered with a straight face. "Of course, come sit." he replied sitting in the bed.

Neil didn't really hold any high hopes. He prepared for the worst and wished for the best.

" First tell me Neil, what is your equation with Juhi"

" Juhi is my ex girlfriend and now she is someone in need of help. Yes I will admit that she was something to me, but that was years ago and now she is an acquaintance."

" And what will you do about your daughter?"

" What do you mean?"

" I mean  how are you going to work this out? If that little girl is with Ragini Pandit's son and he is as dangerous as Juhi described then why did she not file a police complaint? Why did you not file a complaint yet? "

" I-I * sighs*"

" No offense or anything but what is the proof that she is your daughter? "

" Juhi told me she is. "

" And you believe her so easily? You aren't going to cross verify it? "

" There is no way to know yet as I can't do a DNA test yet. But why would she lie? "

" I don't know Neil, you tell me. And when you have the answer, talk to me. When you decide what you are going to do after this and what our equation will be, talk to me. Not before"

" Avni, our equation will not change-"

" Don't! Don't promise me things before you think about it with a clear head. Mujhe joothe waade nahi chaiye"

With that being said, she left the room. Neil just sat there thinking.

Why would our equation change? I mean - I guess she is right. Things have changed between us ever since I got that case and finding out Meher is Juhi. My ex girlfriend. No wife would bear seeing her husband so desperate to get to his ex. In a way, I did make it seem like I still have feelings for her. Bringing her here instead of where we took the other girls. It doesn't make things any better that now I might have a daughter. Well I have or atleast that's what juhi said. Why would she lie? What would she gain?

A mug was placed infront of him, breaking his train of thoughts. Neil looked up to see his dad. " Yeh LO puttar."

Prakash have him the mug and sat down as he sipped from his own. " Mmmm whiskey in coffee dad. What's the matter?" Neil asked as he took a sip.