~Sehne Keh Bhi Hadh Hoti Hai~

How much can you bear? How much? How much can you fight?

There has to be a limit somewhere. A boundary, a wall.

And that limit was reached by Avni Ayesha Khanna.

Multiple times.

Yet she never complained.

She fought from the day she was born. Fighting for a name, a dad, a family, her brother, her identity.... Her happiness. At every step of the way she was tested yet she never faltered because she had a purpose. Revenge from those who ruined her life, her mother's life, snatched her brother.

Fire burned in her eyes and made its home in her heart consuming her bit by bit. She smiled hiding her pain and anger.  Ignoring herself. Hiding her true feelings

Bottling it up.

So 15 years later she returned. Stronger than ever. She fought her battles and won. Then life / fate/ destiny tested her again.

She got married. To Neil Khanna. A police officer. Ironic na!? She was tied to someone with a profession in the law system she hated. But she loved him more.

Her battles didn't stop there. It continued. She fought to be accepted as a daughter in law. She fought when she was once again called illegitimate and thrown out of the house.

But she soon got her happy family. Her happiness. Everything was going smoothly. But good things don't last forever.

Neil's ex-girlfriend entered the picture. But she was fine because he assured her, he was over Juhi. And then when she finally gained the courage to convey her feelings, he told her about his daughter with Juhi.

She still accepted him. Why? Her love for him was stronger. They rescued his daughter - Mishti. But then entered the villian. Vidyut.

Plans were made, schemes were plotted, traps were set. A murder happened. A bullet fired.

Not by Avni yet it was made to seem so. So she was arrested. Six months in jail.

Once she was proven innocent, Avni was back with her family. A photoshoot was planned. Of a happy, perfect family.

Yet again a bullet was fired. This time Neela ma died.

Avni yet again fought to save her remaining happy family from Vidyut. She staged the marriage because he had proof that Prakash Khanna killed Neela MA even though it was Vidyut. She set the mandap on fire.

Neil did arrive there but late. He managed to save Avni from the fire. But she was unconscious and barely breathing. The doctor announced that she slipped into a coma. Her brain had been under alot of stress and she was on the verge of depression.

While comatose, Avni fought her another battle. But with her mind, herself. It was a chore, to gather energy and strength when she relived those dreadful memories. There were times where she felt like giving up. It felt so easy. 

But she fought.

After a month, she woke up. Everyone was happy, especially Neil. Her took special care of her. Always making sure that she was fine, she had eaten, taken medicines, sleeping for a good 8-9 hours everyday.

But there was one thing he couldn't do, bring back her smile. Yes she talked to them but not a lot. She never smiled though. It took a lot of strength. Strength she didn't have.

Not anymore.

She felt a shell of herself and everyday she recede more and more into her shell. That as her breaking point.

Avni Ayesha Khanna was tired.
Of fighting,
Of surviving,
of enduring.
Of living.

The bottle broke, emotions flowed, she shattered. And after a long time she cried.

She cried for her loss.
Her pain
Her family
Herself
Everything.

She cried and screamed until she was numb.

Avni Ayesha Khanna was finally broken.

And nothing could change that.

Limits exist. You can only be strong for so long. Until you reach the point where you break. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. Broken.

The end.

One question : So the episode where Juhi was shot and Avni was jailed. The cliff scene. Remember that? I have a doubt. Where was Vidyut standing? Because if he was standing at the side of Avni, how was juhi shot exactly in the middle of her forehead? And if he was standing behind Avni, how was Avni not shot because she was standing infront of Juhi? Where was he standing?

Thank you! ❤
Stay safe and happy
Queen22fireheart 💞