- Bekhayali -

Hi everyone 😊. How are you all?

......................................................................

Nk! Nk! Nk! Nk! Nk! Nk! Nk! Nk!

Smoke filled the air as he took another puff of his cigarette. He smirked hearing the crowd cheer his name so eagerly waiting for him. It made his ego even bigger. There was no one in this world who could resist him. No one! After all he is NK.

Sir, you are up in 10.

He stands up from his chair dipping his cigarette in his glass of whiskey. He looks in the mirror and straightens his hair, smoothening his jacket, wearing his watch and bracelets.

Sir, you are up.

He walks out the green room in swag with his dominating and powerful aura. Grabbing his guitar and setting the mike right on him, he walks on stage.

And the crowd just erupts even louder!

Setting his guitar on his guitar he starts singing

Hmm...

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye

Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye

Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi

Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye

He runs his eyes through the crowd but someone's eyes catch him. Those hazel brown eyes with Innocence and joy  reflecting in them.

Main jo tumse door hoon

Kyun door main rahoon

He smiles and looks away walking to the edge of the stage, holding his hand out for his fans. Maybe for a certain someone in the crowd.

Tera guroor hoon

Aa tu faasla mita

Tu khwaab sa mila

Kyun khwaab tod doon

NK takes his place in the middle of the stage and closes his eyes. His emotions could be felt through the lyrics.

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye

Kyun judaai de gaya tu ye sawaal aaye

Thoda sa main khafa ho gaya apne aap se