Graduation Day

Leah's Pov

I was so nervous for today. I was going to graduate from high school with all my best friends. My parents died a couple years ago when I was 15. My brothers have been caring for me ever since.

"Leah! Come on time to go!" Yelled Zach, my second oldest brother.

"Coming! Jeez you didn't need to yell motherfudger!"

"LEAH ELIZABETH STOAKES WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE!" Yelled my oldest brother, Justin.

"THAT'S WHY I SAID FUDGER! I screamed back.

Normal life my brothers and I getting in a weird conversation and me being a smart ass. I walked down the stairs where my brothers were waiting for me.

"Aww my little sister all grown up," Alex, my youngest out of my oldest brother, while he gave me a bear hug.

"Can't breathe," I say breathlessly.

"Sorry sis," Alex said while messing up my hair.

"Lets just go already slow pokes," Zach says while walking out the door.

"Usually he is the one that slows us down," I mumbled and Alex and Justin burst out laughing.

I ran to the car and sat in the passenger seat because I know these asstowns would steal it. Muhahaha, I'm such a great little sister.

"No fair! Leah got shotgun, " Alex whines.

"That's what you get for being slow," Zach says and Alex and Justin grumbled. Zach started the car and we headed to Warren Centeral High School. I was so nervous, but I would be with my best friends. I also was sad because my parents won't be able to see me graduate. I was deep in my thoughts when Justin interrupted them.

"Come on sis we gotta go," he said and gave me a big hug. Zach and Alex did the same thing he did and went off to find there seats.

I went to the gym where all the seniors were and found my friends instantly. "Leah!" My friends screamed!

"Hey guys! It's the day!" I say.

"Yep, and we are going to celebrate by going out to the Wolf Howler," Lexie said while smirking. The Wolf Howler was one of the best clubs ever. Us girls always get the advantage because Maria's older brother, Jake, always got us in.

"I love that place!" Tay says. We all nodded in agreement.

Then I heard someone came up behind me and said, "Hey hottie." I rolled my eyes and faced Jake.

"What do you want Jake?" I asked him knowing his player ways.

"You of course, babe," he smirked while I faked gagged knowing that Jake and I always playfully flirted. We both burst out laughing and so did the whole squad. Then we heard the announcement,

"All seniors in there places, right now." We all shuffled to our places and got ready for the life ahead of us.