Pov's of the girls being kidnapped

Katie's Pov

Awe! Where is Cas when you need him, damn it. Oh wait, he only comes for dean. This is a 'loki you little shit moment' because I'm getting kidnapped by a hot guy!!!!

Tay's Pov

HAIIIIRRREYYYYY BABBBYYYY! Shit I'm really drunk. Wait why is this guy taking me?!?!?!!!???? IS HE TAKING ME TO SEE BAYMAX??????? No wait baymax belongs to Katie.......

Aislen's Pov

Oh hell no, I ain't letting this guy take me. Damn it, where is Leah????? She would love to knee this guy in the balls. Oh she is on the shoulder of that other guy and trying to kick him in the balls. That little rebel. I knee the guy in the balls but he grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. This asshole....

Anneliese's Pov

DAMN IT!!!!! Why do I have to be kidnapped? This shit happens way too much. Leah is fighting with that guy and Katie, Tay, and Sydney are drunk off their asses. Jesus, why are Aislen, Leah, and I the only damn sober ones. I try to punch the guy hut he grabs my wrists and throws me over his shoulder.....great

Sydney's pov

OH MY GOD! It's Sammy Winchester!!!!!!!! I love him so much and he is my future husband....shh don't tell anyone. I went up to Sammy and kissed him on the cheek and he grabbed me by the waist and started to take me outside. Damn, if he wanted me he could have just asked but I'm gonna knee him in the balls because  he need to ask for fucking permission. I tried, but failed.

Lexie's Pov

WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY ALL GO????? Zach is losing his shit and Leah was taken by some dude and the rest were too. I have been with Zach all night and he noticed that Leah was taken by some guy. I hope she is okay, because she has a mouth that can get her in trouble and has a 'I don't give a shit' and 'I don't handle shit' attitude.