Night Club

Guess what guys the next chapter might be in Nick's Pov.....muahahaha

-----------------

Leah's Pov

I think I look hot while wearing my blonde locks in curls and white tank top and little gold skirt. Katie was wearing a similar outfit but a black crop top and gold shorts.

"COME ON GUYS, LETS GO!" Zach yelled, "and I'm taking lexie." I rolled my eyes at my arrogant brother....jeez.

"Well hello pretty lady would you like to ride with me," Jake said with a puppy dog look.

I smirked at him, "nah I'm going to ride my baby," I grabbed my keys to my corvette and Jake followed me in the car mumbling 'damn it.'

I laughed and started the car as Jake got in the passenger seat.

"You know I will only take my baby with me, anywhere," I told Jake and he just crossed his arms and poured like a five year old. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

----------------

It took only 10 minutes to get their and the rest of the people were waiting on us.

"Come one you slowpokes," Katie said.

"Hopefully they used protection," Sydney mumbled and I slapped her on the back of the head and gasped, while everyone else started to burst out laughing.

"OH yeah we totally used protection," Jake said seductively while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Let go of me you oaf," I yelled and probably got a few glares but they can go fuck a cactus.

"Ahhhhh but babe I like doing this with you," Jake pouted and I laughed while elbowing him in the ribs.

"Not today bud," I said while walking into the club.

----------------

The club was really busy when we walked in and some men were already giving me lustful stares. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bar to order some bourbon.

"DON'T GET TO DRUNK," Zach yelled over the music.

"PROBABLY GOING TO GET REALLY DRUNK," I yelled back.

With drink in my hand, I joined my friends on the dance floor an they all had partners. I started to sway my hips and I noticed this tall hot guy lookin at me lustfully. He had curly light brown hair and was muscular.

The strange got up, as I turned around to face the other direction and he walked towards and grabbed me by my hips. "You know babe, if you wanted me to come love you could have jut asked," he whispered in my ear huskily. I shivered at his Australian accent and smooth voice.

We started to dance and he gave me more to drink. I know you guys are probably saying : don't take the drink from the hot guy! Well he was hotter than any of my exes so why the hell not.

"You're mine, Leah Elizabeth Stoakes," he whispered in my ear and I gasped because I never told him my name.

"Hhhaaa oh look at the time.....um time to go the bathroom??" I chuckled nervously and backed away, but he grabbed me by my waist and he was taking me out of the club ......WAIT WHAT?

------------

Zach's Pov

Shit what is Leah doing with Nick?!????!?!?!?!?? Shit he has been spending threats he would take her so what he pretty ass. DAMN IT HE TOOK HER OUT OF THE CLUB....... FUCK