Aw shit moments

Zach's Pov

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did this happen. SHIT!!!!! Justin will be so pissed off at me and Leah didn't even know we were part of the second strongest gang. She didn't even know that Nick wanted her. She was my innocent baby sister.

"Zach, is everything alright?" Lexie asked, looking at me innocently. Don't get distracted, Zach.

"No everything is shit, because my innocent baby sister, got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous men in the United States," I said gritting out.

Lexie raised an eyebrow, "Calm your tits, bro and Leah is not that innocent."

I laughed, "I know, with that mouth of hers, she can get in trouble one day."

Lexie laughd, "it already has." She walked to my car, "come on we have tell Justin before all hell is raised." I followed her to the car and drove to the house.

____________________

Leah's Pov

"Hey, look at the girl, she had bigger boobs than me," I said, trying to get this guy to put me down. Even though the girl had peanuts for boobs and I had huge coconut ones.

The guy didn't even say anything just kept on walking, with a straight face on. Damn, this guy must want a piece of my mind.

"Okay, you listen to me now mister, you better put me down before I tear off your dick and make you eat it," I said trying to scare him. The asshole didn't even flinch.

I punched his back and kept on struggling and muttered, "asshole."

He set me down and I tried to run away but he grabbed my by my waist and pushed my back against his chest.

"Nobody, calls me an asshole, princess because I already know I am one.....a sexy asshole," he whispered in my ear and nipped it.

Not only was this guy a Grade A asshole, he was a Grade A arrogant asshole. Great, I have to deal with his cocky shit.

He pushed me in a car, a very nice one and said, "We're going to your new home, princess.

What the hell does he mean? And why does he keep on calling me princess?????