My Princess

Nick 's Pov

"You guys better not fuck up, this mission," I growled out to my men, "I swear if I don't get her, I will kill every single one of you."

My men coward in fear and my second in command said, "We won't fail, just don't be an asshole about it." I smirked and walked out of the room to the car. It's time to claim what is mine.

----------------------------------------------------

I was looking around the club and then I saw her. I have been watching her since she was 15, the same age when her parents died. No one knows how her parents died though.

I saw her brother looking around the club with a girl by him. One of Leah's friends. I must admit she was hot, but not as hot as Leah.

I slapped my forehead. Leah was not hot. She was beautiful and a spit fire. Which is a total turn on.

I saw her swaying her hips and I knew it was time for me to come in. I walked my way towards her. So graceful and elegant.

I grabbed her by her waist, smirking, while she just gasped. Bringing her closer, I whispered in her ear, " you're mine now."

Before she could say anything, I picked her up, while my men got their picks.

Leah was screaming at me, "LET ME GO YOU LITTLE SHIT DICK!" I was trying not to laugh so hard. Where does this girl get these?

While she was threatening me and saying she would cut off my dick, all I could think about was that I finally got my princess.