Update

Hi beautiful people. I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the long period of absence without any notice as to the reason. To be honest with you I haven't accessed my Wattpad account for months now, with everything going on in my life at the moment, I haven't taken the slightest bit of time to think about it. Still, I feel like I owe you guys an explanation so here it goes. The reason for my absence is the following: My personal life has been quite hectic for the last few months; my job and schooling are not affording me much free time. I'm also suffering from some psychological disorders as a result of what is happening in the world today and the long period of isolation to which we have been subjected in my country. That is why I have spent the last few months getting my life in order, and since fortunately many restrictions are being lifted in my country, I can now receive the help I need in a way that is suitable for my personal circumstances. So I feel in the mood to continue with the story, I even started to write a new one which is also a sarawatine/brightwin story, but this is a separate topic so I won't deal with it now.

I've started working on chapter 9 and I'm not really sure when I'll have it finished and uploaded. I have a bunch of college assignments due this month, so I can't promise to update anytime soon, but I'll do my best to have it ready between the end of this month and the beginning of next.

Thank you to the people who have gotten in touch with me to check up on me. I really appreciate your concern. Also, thanks to all of my supporters, y'all really inspire me to keep this story going. I find it amazing to see the support this story has received, I honestly never thought I would have the number of readers I have now and I thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you understand the reasons for my absence.

Take care, read you soon.