𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

❝ have you ever tried osmanthus wine? i heard it's quite good

❝ have you ever tried osmanthus wine? i heard it's quite good. ❞

a cheery, loud atmosphere

a cheery, loud atmosphere. the smell of wine floating through the air. soft music and aimless chatter. the regulars were drinking away, like they always were. there were also people from other nations who had come to visit mondstadt to try its famous dandelion wine. it was a typical night at the angel's share.

at the stools in the front sat venti, kaeya, y/n and rosaria. venti had downed over thirty bottles of wine and was out of commission. he just laid still on the table, presumably sleeping. rosaria was quietly drinking her wine, she hadn't spoken at all but she was listening. kaeya and y/n were talking to each other.

he took a sip of his wine. "i didn't expect you to be so good a drinking." he pointed towards the empty bottles that y/n had finished. "you also don't seem to get drunk very easily."

"i don't go out to drink a lot. i'd feel weird coming to a bar to drink by myself. but i'm really good at holding my wine." she laughed and took another sip.

then she started frowning. "my first time drinking wasn't very pretty though." her words were slightly slurred together.

kaeya raised an eyebrow at her statement. "you were just bragging about how good you were with drinking yet here you are drunk. tell me, how bad was your first time drinking?"

-

y/n, who had just become of age to drink, came home after a long day of work. she carried a bottle of dandelion wine that she bought on the way. the young woman hummed a little because she was excited to try the famed wine.

she closed the door and was about to go further into her house. but she stopped when she saw a small, brown package sitting in front of her. on top of it sat a note and an envelope. the note said "happy birthday y/n". she didn't bother reading what was inside the envelope. after setting aside the wine, she grabbed the package along with the envelope. then she threw them outside in a trashcan outside.