Sleep

Error
Ink
Dream
Night
Blue

Ink pov:
To understand these voices and visions I need help. Time for Dream and Blue. I took out my phone and called them.
~~~~~~~~
Now that you both are here I have a mission. What is it? Yes, what is it, and why are we in the Antivoid? Simple, I want to figure out why the Antivoid gives someone weird dreams and voices.

And why am I here if we already know about mine. Cause you can help us determine the reason and if they seem right. Okay, then why is my brother here?

Incase it's not a dream but a nightmare. But based on all the other times I checked they seem more like visions.

Well then, what do we do until we are suppose to sleep? Simple, I knock everyone out with a sleep potion I stole from Sci. Wait What!

Night pov:
Well then, time to look at these pathetic visions. I should start with Blue. Now then let's see what-his-uhh?

This isn't his, this is mine. But, I'm not, I. Why is there a chess board!? And what is with that weird rabbit in the conner.
~~~~~~~
When I finally woke up the others were still asleep. Time to actually look at their visions. I went over to Blue's.

His was just some human driving a car, in the sky. Ya no.

Next was Ink. His was even stranger, it was of a human in a pitch black forest with red highlights.

I went over to Error's last. It was two monsters fighting. Well, it was more like one stop the other in time then just waited.

Time to see Dream's, and he's awake.

Ink pov:
Mmh, *yawns* so, what happened? Dream, you got any info?

Huh, oh, sorry Ink. But these are visions. I don't really get dreams, and I don't remember petting a giant dinosaur.

He's right, also you all have sucky visions. So did I, like why chess. Just wait for the voices Night.

But, you can trace them right? Ya, it would be nice to know where they come from. I'm sorry but I can't. The only way is if we came face to face with the person.

Good, I don't want to be trapped in time by that monster.