6

hope spun herself from side to side in wilbur's chair whilst he kneeled beside her, clicking 'start stream', "hope will you stop spinning, you're making the earphones fall out." he laughed softly.

"sorry." she giggled, only sharing a pair of earphones between the two and a wire connecting them. the pair watched chat fly in, already noticing sub's and gifted sub's coming through, "wow." she raised her brows, unable to even read the chat.

"it's a lot, right?" he chuckled, "anyways, how are we, chat? i'm here with my friend hope and i'm going to be nice to her today because i 'leaked' her twitter last week." he made air quotes.

"well, you kinda did." she smirked and turned to look at him before looking at the camera, "basically, i used to use twitter to rant and chat shit and post photos that weren't instagram worthy just because why not, only close friends followed it. and obviously my last name isn't in the handle or anything so none of you guys find it, but numpty over here," she pointed to wilbur, "accidentally replied to my tweet."

"it was very stupid of me, don't worry guys, she isn't bothered and i have a apologised." he adjusted his hair which was tucked beneath his beanie.

leaning forwards, she glanced at the chat, "to be fair, there's some good wilbur content on there." she laughed.

"just, please no hope hate," wilbur sighed, "many of you guys know that hope is one of my best friends, she doesn't do what i do, she just comes to join me on stream sometimes to keep me company."

"mhm," she nodded in agreement, "i just have a boring old job." chuckling, she tried to look at chat but it was too fast for her to read, "it's been about a month and a half since i was last on your stream and somehow chat is quicker than it was then."

"anyways," wilbur clapped his hands together, "i'm going to be handing all my geoguessr knowledge to hope today as she isn't quite as good as i am." he turned to look at her with a smug expression.

"shut up! i am good at geoguessr, but i was never a geography student, i was a history one."

"why not both?" he questioned.

"hmm, bad vibes." she shook her head and narrowed her eyes, "no offence to any geography students out there."

"well, we're also going to play with georgenotfound and jack manifold."

"oh," hope shuffled in her seat, "i've not spoke to these guys as much as the children." she chuckled.

"jack is still a child, he can just legally drink." wilbur laughed and joined the voice call, only to be yelled at by jack.

"excuse me, wilbur! i am eighteen!" jack screamed, before calming down and taking a deep breath in, "anyways, hello hope."

"yeah, hi hope, how are you?" george asked calmly.

"what is this?" wilbur exclaimed, "do i not exist?"

"ladies first, wilbur!" jack was back to his yelling.

hope laughed and turned to wilbur who appeared frustrated which only made her chuckle more, "i'm good, i'm good. how are you guys?"

"i'm fine, thank you, hope. unlike mister moody sat next to you." jack replied smugly.

wilbur instantly grabbed the microphone and pulled it close to his mouth, "i am not moody jack manifold! stop trying to embarrass me on my own stream!" he screamed, muffling the audio for the viewers and those in the discord call, "i can't wait to throw you in the sea if you ever come to brighton."

"i can swim, actually." jack replied.

"anyway," george dragged out the y, "i'm good, thanks for asking hope."