13

"chat!" wilbur exclaimed, "hope and i are here with you laugh you lose, so please send in your dono's. but remember the fucking rules!"

hope simply nodded in agreement, spinning from side to side in the chair as she looked at chat, many people saying, 'hi hope', "hi guys." she grinned.

"you guys want a height check?" wilbur questioned, spotting many people asking for one. hope shook her head out of embarrassment, already knowing how short she was in comparison to wilbur. they both pulled out the earphones and wilbur adjusted the camera so their faces could be seen. standing up, hope wheeled the chair to the side and a sigh fell from her lips as she stood beside wilbur. a smirk tugged at his lips, resting his arm on hope's head as she stood with her arms folded, "look, she's so tiny," he pointed to her with his free hand, "little baby, little baby man."

"shut up." hope frowned, her bottom lip pulling out.

"i'm sorry, what'd you say? can't hear you from up here."

hope huffed out a frustrated chuckle, "i'm sitting down before he bullies me anymore than he already has." she pulled the seat back into view and sat on it whilst wilbur remained stood behind hope's chair and slid his hands down the back of it before resting his chin on her head whilst she concentrated on the screen. he span her from side to side gently, soft chuckles falling from her lips as he did so, he brought her warmth and comfort even in front of thousands upon thousands of people watching.

once the media share's were ready, wilbur kneeled on the floor beside hope, having still not bought another chair for his office and she felt really guilty about it. they shared one pair of earphones, the wire travelling from one of hope's ears to one of wilbur's, meaning they were in close proximity to one another.

"this isn't going to end well by the way chat," wilbur looked up at the camera, "hope is a very giggly person and when we're together we literally laugh at everything, so don't be surprised if stream ends in twenty minutes."

"we might need lives." she turned to look at him and his face lit up at the suggestion.

"yes! chat, how many lives do you think we need?"

after deciding they deserved three lives between them, they only managed to make it through a few media shares before a laugh finally erupted from hope's chest at the video 'kid turns blue and dies'. there were literal tears spilling from the corners of her eyes, her face had turned bright pink and it was genuine uncontrollable laughter.

"that wasn't even that funny." wilbur appeared disappointed.

"yes it was," she choked out in between laughs, "he turned blue and fucking died. why did he scream like that?" her body was vibrating from the chuckles as she wiped away her happy tears. leaning backwards into the chair, she took in a few deep breaths as she calmed herself down and folded her arms over her chest.

"see what i mean chat? she's so giggly." he shook his head, "hope, you're really bad at this." he span his head to glance at her with a smirk, only for hope to lean forwards and turn her head to also look at him, leaving their faces awfully close and their eyes locked instantly. although hope was mad at wilbur for criticising her humour, a small smile still tugged at her lips when their eyes met. he could feel hope's warmth radiating from her, his brown eyes flickering between her's and a cheesy grin plastered itself across his lips.

their moment came to an end when a loud video blared through their ears, causing them both to jump out of surprise. when wilbur glanced over at his chat, many people filled it with 'simpbur'. "god chat, i'm not a simp! i thought i taught you guys better." he complained.

"wilbur would never simp for me," hope smirked, "obviously we're just friends, but i think he secretly hates me, don't you?" she turned to look at him whilst he tried concentrating on what chat were saying, but his cheeks had turned a soft shade of pink.