8

both george and dream had been messaging hope now and again, even quackity a few times. she saw nothing wrong with it, she was happy that she was getting to know wilbur's friends and for someone who did not have much of an interesting life, she was glad to hear that she was 'cool' and someone fun to talk to.

"you've been popular recently," wilbur chuckled, constantly listening to hope's phone vibrate against her coffee table, "who's messaging you?"

"well," she chuckled, "george and dream haven't left me alone all week, then quackity has messaged me a few times, but just having a joke around with me."

"really?" wilbur's eyes widened, "that's surprising. when i said to you wait til they slide into your dm's, i didn't actually think it would happen."

"well," she furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head, "they're lovely guys, i quite like them."

wilbur simply nodded his head, "good. i'm glad." his heart dropped to his stomach, he felt bad for wanting to keep hope's presence and friendship to himself, but now she seemed so occupied in other people's company, "do they both know they're messaging you? like at the same time."

"i assume so, it's just a friendly thing anyways." she shrugged her shoulders, unable to hold back a soft chuckle from dream's message when she glanced down at her phone, "sorry, sorry."

"hmm," wilbur grumbled, "i'm sure he's sending you some hilarious messages."

nodding awkwardly, hope bit her lip, "anyways, what were we talking about?"

"oh - uh, next week. tommy and tubbo coming to london, jack might come too."

"well, if jack's coming, you don't need me, do you?" hope cocked her head whilst wilbur looked through the groupchat messages, "i mean, unless you want me there."

"well, i'm sure they'd all love to meet you in person and it'll be nice to have you there," he shrugged his shoulders, "and jack might not come anyways."

hope exhaled, "if we're in london, why don't we ask george to come too?"

"i don't mind." wilbur shrugged, "ask him if you want."

"he's your friend, you should ask. you're basically planning this meet up." hope laughed awkwardly, eyebrows furrowed.

"well, he's your friend now too. and he's messaging you right now." he glanced down at hope's phone screen light up, "might as well ask."

"okay." she mumbled under her breath before staring at wilbur with a puzzled expression and finally lifting up her phone.

imessage
george

hey, a few of us are going to
london next week, me, tommy
tubbo, wilbur and maybe jack

wanna meet up with us??

yeah sure :)

let me know the day before
and i'll make sure to be awake

you know because of my awful
sleeping pattern

yes, i'm aware aha, you have
terrible replies

my apologies

don't worry about it :)

"did you do it? has he replied?" wilbur questioned as soon as hope placed her phone back down, she was so absorbed in her messages as soon as he sent his first reply.