11

wilbur could not allow himself to be annoyed at how much hope and george were side-by-side, strolling around london together, chattering and laughing at one another's jokes and comments. he had known hope the longest out of everyone, he saw her most day's a week, she appeared on his streams, they did almost everything together - yet he still despised seeing their interaction and it was quickly becoming apparent.

with every giggle that fell from hope's lips or with every loud word or noise that george exclaimed, wilbur would often whip his head around to see what was going on. although hope and george did not catch onto it, someone else did. "you look angry." tommy ran up to wilbur, walking beside him.

"what?" wilbur looked down at the blonde, glaring at him with an expression written with confusion and query. he almost breathed out a small laugh at tommy's comment before realising that maybe his unimpressed facial expressions and huff's - which he thought were silent - were noticeable.

tommy shrugged, "i don't know, you just seem annoyed about something."

"nah," wilbur swallowed harshly, "i'm fine, dude, honestly." he draped a long arm around tommy's shoulder, pulling the younger boy in with brotherly affection.

"alright, man." tommy nodded, "just checking."

after a little while of wandering, the group mixed up and hope found herself stood beside wilbur again due to being stopped by fans now and again. they walked ahead of the group, whilst tommy waffled nonsense to george behind them and tommy and tubbo were pretty chilled as they strolled side by side. they had no idea where they were going, they were just chatting and taking in the views, only to be met with a place that wilbur and hope recognised so well and just in that moment, tommy also pulled out his phone to 'vlog'.

"wanna know something interesting?" wilbur stopped in his tracks, spinning around to look at everyone else, "this is where hope and i first met." he pointed to the bar beside them, the outdoor seating was heaving due to the decent weather, many stranger's with pints in hand.

"what?" jack queried, "you're telling me you guys met in a bar?"

hope chuckled and nodded her head, "yeah, bonding over drinking alcohol."

"i can't wait til i'm 18 so i can talk to women in a bar." tommy spoke up, holding the camera in hope and wilbur's direction who were grinning at one another before they continued walking.

"was it wilbur who went up to you first hope?" tubbo raised his voice, shouting to the two ahead.

turning her head on her shoulder slightly, hope glanced at tubbo, "yeah, wilbur was the one who came over to me."

"do you meet girls in bars, gogy?" jack asked george with an obnoxious smirk.

"uh," george stalled for a moment, awkwardly laughing, "i mean, when i was younger like in university, maybe. now, i don't go drinking in bars." he raised his brows and continued walking, "but that's cool how you guys met, kinda cute."

"not cute." hope giggled, shaking her head, "imagine this lanky dude walking up to you in a bar with a pretty shit haircut and - "

"hey!" wilbur yelled, lightly pushing her body with a nudge of his elbow "enough of that! besides, you're the one who asked me to sit and talk to you so i can't have been that scary."

hope paused in her tracks, gazing up at him with a smug expression, eyes lit up, "no, i guess not." she span her body back around, hearing the boys mumbling nonsense from behind her whilst wilbur stayed close beside her, attempting to fade his subtle, shy smile at the nostalgia.

"let's go on the london eye!" tubbo exclaimed, pointing to the attraction in front of him after strolling for some time. wilbur and hope looked at one another and nodded before turning to the others, "please."