Episode 1: A Hero's Genesis

BEFORE WE BEGIN, LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT...

The following What If scenario takes place in a universe in which Sonic the Hedgehog was born into a world in which the majority of humanity was born with mutations dubbed "quirks" that give people incredible powers. Sonic is no exception to this rule, being born with 2 quirks; Needlemouse and SuperSonic. Sonic's appearance resembles that of a hedgehog (similar to how Tokoyami resembles a raven, or Tsuyu a frog, etc... ) and possesses quills and the ability to curl up into a spiky ball. In this universe, humans with animal-like quirks or features are described as "Mobians". Sonic's other quirk allows him to move at supersonic speeds, allowing him to break the sound barrier with ease, even exceeding light speed. Sonic can put both of his quirks to use by tucking into a ball and rolling into opponents at high speeds. All of the following is MY personal What If scenario; therefore nothing here is canon and you are free to your own interpretations. With that being said, Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

As many of you already know, all men are not created equal. In the world of My Hero Academia, nearly 80% of the earth's population began to change and mutate with human beings developed incredible and unique powers dubbed quirks. Some of these people would go on to become some of their world's greatest heroes, like All Might, the No.1 Hero of the world. Soon, the concept of hero became more and more common becoming an occupation of sorts. Children who developed quirks at a young age would train to hone their abilities to try and become pro heroes. One young man was born quirkless, but would train under pro hero All Might to become his successor and the greatest hero the world had ever seen....

THIS... is not his story...

Music Insert:

Our story begins about a decade ago, in a small district in Japan called Green Hill Zone... blue streak speeds by, breaking the sound barrier and leaving a trail of dust behind him, as he races up and down the city streets The blue blur blitzes through the town at incredible speeds as the civilians wonder in shock at what just sped past them. The blue blur keeps moving, hitting the main road and running through traffic, swerving left and right between the cars. The blur keeps speeding forward as it rushes past a traffic sign post, the rush of wind following him, causing it to spin. 

The Blue Blur comes to a halt, however, when he reaches a small house with a man waiting outside for him. The blur brakes hard, stopping in his tracks, and from the dust is revealed to be a small boy who resembled that of a blue hedgehog.

 The blur brakes hard, stopping in his tracks, and from the dust is revealed to be a small boy who resembled that of a blue hedgehog

Tom: Where have you been, Sonic?

Sonic: I was out looking for an adventure.

Tom: You know you're supposed to tell us when and where you're going. *He picks up his adopted son*