Episode 14: Super Sonic Speed

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. So far, most of my friends have made it to the second round, aside from Mina and ZG. Bakugou, Todoroki, and Blaze all moved on too. This next round coming's about to get a whole lot more interesting, that's for sure."

Present Mic: AND WELCOME BACK DEAR VIEWERS TO UA'S ANNUAL SPORTS FESTIVAL! WE'VE JUST ABOUT WRAPPED UP THE FIRST ROUND AND HEADED INTO THE NEXT ONE! IT'S STILL ANYBODY'S GAME! WHO WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS? LET'S FIND OUT! HERE ARE OUR NEXT FIGHTERS!

The Mega screen displays the next bracket of the tournament:

- Midoriya vs Todoroki

- Sonic vs Iida

- Blaze vs Kaminari

- Bakugou vs Kirishima

Kaminari: Oh man, this next round's gonna be tough.

Kirishima: You're telling me.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT! LET'S GET IT STARTED!

Deku has his match with Todoroki which goes exactly how it does in the main canon, nothing new to see here. From there, Deku is taken to the infirmary.

All Might: Just take it easy, my boy. You did great out there...

Deku: Ugh... thanks All Might.

Just then, all of his friends come bursting into his room.

Sonic, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Mineta: MIDORIYA!

All Might: Ah! Geez! Scared the crap outta me.

Uraraka: IS HE OKAY? IS HE HURT?

Iida: HOW BAD IS IT?

Mineta: HE'S GONNA BE OKAY RIGHT?

Asui: Ribbit ribbit!

Deku: Hey guys.

Recovery Girl: Don't worry, he'll pull through like he always does.

Uraraka: Well that's a relief.

Sonic: *walks over to him* Take it easy big guy. You did good out there.

Deku: Thanks Sonic.

Present Mic: ATTENTION EVERYONE! OUR NEXT MATCH WILL BE STARTING SHORTLY! FIGHTERS SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND TENYA IIDA! PLEASE START TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO YOUR LOCKERS!

Sonic: Looks like we're up next.

Iida: It would appear so...

Sonic: Good luck out there man.

Iida: You as well.

They turn and walk to their individual lockers and then head out to the field.

Present Mic: WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TO OUR NEXT BATTLE! OUR FIRST FIGHTER...THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OF 1-A WITH A NEED FOR SPEED! WE HAVE TENYA IIDA!

The crowd cheers for Iida.

Present Mic: AND HIS OPPONENT ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A! HE CAN REALLY MOVE AND HE'S GOT ATTITUDE! WE HAVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

The crowd cheers for Sonic.

Uraraka: Sorry I'm late!

Mina: Hey where's Deku?

Uraraka: With Recovery Girl. Did I miss anything?

Kirishima: Nah, fight's just gettin' started! You're just in time.