Episode 6: The USJ Attack Part 2

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, my friends and I got trapped in the shipwreck zone in the USJ. Luckily, we were able to escape, and I didn't have to touch the water. Everyone got scattered when the villains showed up, so my buddy Izuku and I decided to make sure everyone else was okay. Just when things were looking pretty nasty, we turned the fight around, and now those creeps are on the run. And now that All Might's here, there's no way we can lose!"

Students: It's All Might!

All Might: I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here. Have no fear, students... Because I am here!

Shigaraki: After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up.

Vilain 1: Holy crap. It's All Might. I've never seen the guy in person before. I didn't expect him to be so huge!

All Might: I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here. Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time

Mineta: Yes, sir!

Asui: Ribbit.

Deku: You saved us, All Might.

All Might: Everybody stand back, I'll handle it from here.

Deku: All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One For‐‐ I‐I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!

All Might: Young Midoriya!

Deku: Uh‐

All Might: I got this.

Deku: *sighs*

All Might: Carolina...

Shigaraki: Nomu.

All Might: Smash!...Huh? *Nomu growls* Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you. Let's try this!

Nomu: *screeches*

They begin battling as the students watch in awe and horror.

Shigaraki: *panting* No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast, Father. Somehow he managed to hit me. Of course, a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all. All Might really is getting weaker.

All Might: Doesn't even matter where I punch you, does it?

Shigaraki: That's because Nomu here has shock absorption, All Might. The only way you're going to hurt him is to slowly gouge out his flesh. Of course, I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that. You've finally met your match. So why don't you just lie down and die already?

Music Insert:

Sonic: He's not gonna be able to stop him on his own! We've gotta do something!

Mineta: W-What?! No way!

Mina: Are you insane? We don't stand a chance against that thing!

Yaoyorozu: If All Might can't even stop him, what makes you think we can?

Sonic: Rgh... Isn't a hero supposed to protect those in need? All Might needs us! Maybe you all are too scared or too stubborn to fight, but I've just gotta do what I've gotta do. That's all! *he then jumps into action as everyone just stares silently in awe*