Episode 12: A Hard Knuckle Fight

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, I was up against Silver, a kid from 1-B. He was pretty strong, I'll admit, but he was no match for the Blue Blur! I moved on, so let's see how my buddy Kirishima does in his fight. "

While Silver and Blaze were in the recovery room, Iida had his battle with Mei Hatsume. One extremely embarrassing match later...

Sonic: PFFF HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA I CAN'T DUDE I'M SO SORRY MAN IT'S TOO FUNNY!

Iida: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE USED ME AS A LAB RAT!

Deku: Don't take it too hard Iida, at least you advanced to the next match.

Iida: My honor... My dignity...

Kirishima: Well, that was fun and all, but now it's time for my match!

Sonic: Good luck out there man, we'll be rooting for you!... except Iida... I think he needs a minute to recover... maybe longer...

Present Mic: ALRIGHT WE'RE BACK ONCE AGAIN SO LET'S GET READY FOR THE NEXT BOUT! OUR FIRST FIGHTER FROM CLASS 1-A. HERE HE COMES, ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF 'EM! TOGETHER THEN LEATHER! WE HAVE EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!

The audience cheers and shouts as Kirishoma flexes his muscles and walks into the ring.

Present Mic: AND HIS OPPONENT FROM CLASS 1-B... HE'S HARD AS NAILS AND IT AIN'T HARD TELL! WITH A NAME LIKE HIS IT'S SOMETHING YOU WON'T FORGET! WE HAVE TETSUTETSU!

The audience cheers for Tetsutetsu as he walks onto the field. Then the opposing fighters come to a realization.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu: HUH?! HEY THIS GUY TOTALLY RIPPED OFF MY POWERS!!!

Kirishima: Rgh! I'm gonna show you what true strength and manliness looks like!

Tetsutetsu: There's now way I'm losing to a copycat like you!

Deku: Oh man, they're so similar. This is gonna be a close one.

Sonic: Kiri's got this. After all the training we've done, no way he can lose!

Mineta: *sleeping*

Jiro: *stabs him with her plugs* Look alive, moron.

Kaminari: C'mon Kirishima! You're stronger than him!

Sonic: You've got this Rocky!

On the other side of the arena...

Kendo: You can win Tetsutetsu!

Monoma: Put that 1-A jerk in his place!

Present Mic: OKAY! FIGHTERS READY?!...

Kirishima: You've got this Eijiro... this is what this training has led up to... You're rougher than the rest of them...

Music Insert:

Present Mic: CLASH!

Both fighters charge at each other headfirst and begin to exchange blows. Kirishima hardens and Tetsutetsu activates his steel body. Kirishima keeps attacking and then manages to get a clean hit on Tetsutetsu.

Kirishima: TAKE THIS!

Tetsutetsu however is still standing.

Tetsutetsu: Is that all you've got?! I thought you were supposed to be strong!