What happened?

-this is gonna probably be a short chapter sorry :(-

-Riley's Point Of View.
It was June, the end of the school year was literally a week away which completely blows my mind because it seems like it was just yesterday that I came into my freshmen year of high school and it seems like it was just yesterday that I reunited with lucas. I honestly didn't know what to do this summer but hey? I guess we shall find out sooner or later. It was Wednesday and Maya and I were walking from the train station to our school which was a block and a half away. "So what do you wanna do this summer?" Maya asked me "honestly? I wanna go to the beach." She smiled "same, I miss cali" I sighed "me too, I wish to live there some time in the future" she nodded "agreed."

-Bradley's Point Of View.
I'm freaking out, I had some really big news to tell Maya and I really don't know how she's gonna take it since I'm gonna have to move across the country. I auditioned for mighty med not expecting to actually get in especially not as the main character, but surprisingly, I did. I had to move out their in July because filming started at the middle of the month. I had decided that I wasn't going to go to school today because I had to seriously think about how i was going to tell her.

---
-Riley's Point Of View
We had come home from school to find my parents standing in front of Auggie. "Both of you sit, now." My mom says seriously. What is going on? "What happened? Is everything alright?!" I ask sitting down next to Auggie and Maya. "We have something major to tell you, I know some of you won't like it, I promise it won't be as bad, I'm sorry if it upsets you but...."

- cliffyyyy😏💖 sorry I haven't been updating as much, I'm really trying to keep my grades up and I have dance practice like 3 times a week and it's all so hard to fit in. I'm really trying sorry guys :( i love you all but please comment and tell me what you think because last chapter I only got two comments :( can I Atleast get 5 comments? Please 💖 thank you i love you all💖 xoxo brenda